Chapter 21- Secrets

Felicity's POV
I'm about to walk into my room when I hear Oliver talking with Thea. Against my better judgement, I listen in. I smile as they discuss Oliver and I. He really does love me, probably more than I realize.
"Neither did I, especially after last time."
Last time? What last time? Oliver had never mentioned having a girl friend before me. I mean it's not my business, but I had told him about my relationship with Cooper. I close the door and lay down on my bed. Slowly tears begin to run silently down my cheeks. I thought he trusted me, I thought we were in this together? I don't know whether to ask him or keep my mouth shut. Would he get mad at me for eves dropping on his conversation with Thea? I have never known someone who has cared about me as much as he does. My best choice is to keep my mouth shut. After a while my eyes close and my mined becomes blank.
When I wake in the morning, I look and see it's almost ten thirty.
"No,no,no,no,no. I'm late!" I run to my closet and pull out a dress and pair of heels Thea talked me into. I run to the bathroom and change. I quickly clip my hair up, since it is still somewhat curly. I walk out of the bathroom to an amused Oliver.
"What's so funny? I am late!"
"Felicity calm down... It's Saturday."
"I know! Barry wanted me to go help him do a scan of the systems. He is going to shoot me! I was supposed to there an hour ago. I have to go. Bye!" I run out the door and across the street to QC, which is convenient. I run to the elevator and make it to the tenth floor. I run down the hall and see Cisco and Barry laughing.
"I. Am soooo sorry. I completely over slept."
"It's fine. Cisco helped me out. We were going to do a run through of the firewall though, since we found an anomaly."
"I am on it. Just between helping Thea find an apartment, Oliver getting out of the hospital, and his witch of a mother showing up. I am a bit stressed."
"Felicity it's fine."
"You were right about that anomaly though. There is definitely something corrupting this system."
"Where?" I point at the screen, where the line of code glitches.
"Strange..." My eyes widen as I realize what it is.
"Oh. No. This is bad, very very bad!"
"What?"
"Well you know how Oliver and I met?"
"Ya, you hacked the- oh..."
"This is a virus I created five years ago as an idiot in collage. You would never even notice it, unless you have worked with the virus. Which I made it so, I know it like the back of my hand. Cisco, pull up a log of QC bank accounts and sponsors as well."
"On it."
"If I can plant a fake account with a counter virus to kill this one we should be able to stop it."
"Should?"
"That's if he takes the bait. And I have a pretty good idea of who he is, therefore I know he will take the bait."
"I hope this works, or we are all out of jobs."
"Not only that, but this code has the capability to take control of anything. If you use it to the ability."
"Why would you make this?!"
"I was young and angry at the world! Tell me you never had the same problem." I type the last lines of code and plant the bait.
"Now we just wait and see." I stare at the screen without blinking and within a minute the virus is gone.
"It's gone..."
"Really?"
"Ya!"
"Felicity you are a genius!"
"Thanks." I can feel my cheeks flush from stress. I lean back in the chair and close my eyes.