Chapter 10- Broken

Thea's POV
Ever since Felicity left Ollie hasn't been the same. Most people wouldn't notice, especially our mother, but she hated Felicity. When he smiles it isn't real, when he laughs it's forced. He has surrounded himself with work, trying to forget her. I know it hurt him that she didn't remember. He may have only known her two days, but he was slowly falling for her. Ollie had had girlfriends in the past, but it never lasted. At some point he stopped dating all together.
"Ollie?" I knock on his office door, it's nearly midnight and he left at five this morning.
"Just a minute."
"Ollie, I'm worried about you. You work all the time and you just don't seem happy anymore."
"Thea I'm fine."
"Really, because I think you miss Felicity."
I see him tense at her name.
"This isn't about her Thea, there are just a lot of deals happening for the company."
"Ollie you won't even say her name!" I plead with him.
"Felicity... Made her choice."
"How!? She didn't remember the past year!"
"Well what do you want me to do Thea??" I can see the hurt in his eyes.
"Don't give up so easily. She will remember eventually. It may not be today, or tomorrow, or three years from now. One day she will remember the guy who gave her a second chance!"
"Thank you Thea, you can go home now."
"Not unless you come with me."
"You're serious aren't you?"
"Yep."
"Fine. Let's go." He leads me from his office and all the way until we are outside. As soon as we step outside he freezes. I look where he is looking and see Felicity. She stands there staring at the QC building. Both of us stand there unsure what we are supposed to do. I know he doesn't want to scare her, but it's also weird that she's here at midnight. As my eyes adjust to the darkness I can see tears running down her face.
"Ollie, stay here." I walk over to the confused girl.
"Felicity?"
"Thea? Why are you here?"
"It's my families company."
"I know, but it's midnight."
"I was getting my brother."
"Oliver is here?"
"You remember?"
"Ya... Cooper he-" she bursts into tears and I wrap her in my arms.
"Let me go get Ollie." She nods her head and I walk over to Oliver.
"She remembers."
"What?"
"Everything."