Chapter 1•Together Again

Start from the beginning

"Really? Thank you Ms.Faye." He seemed genuinely surprised. I smiled at him. "And how have you come to know how to sword fight?" He questioned.

I looked down. "My brother, who I must be getting back to. I can't believe I forgot!" I gasped at myself laying the blade down.

"Must you be going so soon?" He asked sadly. I nodded, nearing the door.

"I must. I'm so sorry for bumping into you and everything."

"No Ms.Faye-"
"It's Charlotte. Or Charlie." I corrected gathering my dress. "Thank you for keeping me company. I hope to cross paths with you again."

Will nodded, "As do I Charlie." I smiled at him, going back to give him a kiss on his cheek, lingering a second longer than I should have.

"Good day Will." I winked running out of the store to the docs. I heard him call out,
"Good day!" I turned to see him with an awestruck and adoring look upon his face.

°•. ✿ .•°

I ran towards the docks seeing my brother on the very peak of a sinking ship. I nearly laughed at the astonished looks of the people nearby. I knew Jack had noticed but he choose to ignore it taking a single step from the mainmast and strutting towards my direction.

I noticed a satchel - quite full I might add - hanging on his side. It was strange because Jack wasn't the one to own something like that. As he walked over I noticed it was mine from the ship and almost squealed in delight. I thought he would've lost my belongings by now. Jack continued making his way but cut off by a guard who I assumed was asking for money and a name.

"How about three shillings and we forget the name?" I heard Jack bargain. I snorted in an unladylike manner, making his eyes dart to me briefly. The guard accepted his offer and Jack strode off not before taking a small pouch of coins he found.

"Ah! Dear sister!" He greeted as I pulled him in a hug.
"Jack! I've missed you." I whispered into his shoulder, grasping my older brother tightly,

"And I you. But people will think we're doing more than we should be if you don't let go." He teased. I quickly stepped away swatting him in disgust.

"That's incest!"
"But they don't know that do they Little Lotte." He smirked waving his hands around in his seemingly always drunken demeanor. I rolled my eyes.

"Give me my stuff. I am so tired of dresses." I ordered, smiling when Jack tossed me the bag.

I quickly found a hidden place changing into my tight, black leather breaches, a loose white button down (with long sleeves but the shoulders revealed), and added my leather corset mostly for protective reasons. A smile crept up my face as I pulled on my knee high, worn, brown cuffed boots. I unpinned my hair from its ridiculous up-do letting it fall to my waist in loose waves. I then tied on my signature deep red sash across my forehead and placed my beloved hat on top.

I was back.

°•. ✿ .•°

"I'm guessing you're in need of a ship?" I joked with a smirk plastered on my face. Jack turned to me, smirking as well.

"Why yes my dear, we are in the market. Which one would you like?" He joked back. I tapped a finger against my lips before pointing at the fastest ship there was,