Why is he shaking?

Start from the beginning

"Connor, sweetheart, come here." I smiled, taking my boyfriend back. I grabbed his hands and looked into his eyes. They looked unfocused. He was crying again. "It's okay kitten, how do you feel?" I asked, watching as he shook his head. He was swallowing an awful lot and he seemed unable to answer back.

"Connor?" Tyler interrupted, stepping in as my voice had no avail. "It's Ty Ty Con?" He waved his hand across his face, but still there was no response. I had him in my grip as his footing began to waver, and all of us now stood concerned.

"There's something wrong with him Troye, let's get him sat down somewhere okay?" Hannah was leading us out of the room, sending Ingrid to look for the onsite medic.

Then just out of the blue, suddenly as we were walking, he just slipped to the ground.

"CONNOR?" I caught him gently, and laid him flat, my throat closing as he began to shake uncontrollably. I could feel the tears spring to my eyes, and I listened as Tyler ran for help.

"HELP, SOMEONE HELP!" I pleaded, my hands shaking his form. "PLEASE BABY PLEASE!"

"We need to get him on his side Troye!" Hannah shouted, kneeling to my aid. She helped me roll him gently into the recovery position and she helped hold his lolling head.

"W-what's going o-on?" I whimpered, trying to hold him down. Hannah pulled my arms away from him, and was suddenly placing her jacket under his head.

"He's having a seizure Troye, you need to stay calm, and don't hold him down. Zoe's calling an ambulance okay?" She seemed so calm, but I sat in complete shock.

It was a scary sight.

His eyes were rolled back so I could only see the white's flickering. His throat made an awful sound as if he struggled to breathe. He was panting as he began to bring up a bile like substance, and shook unconsciously as his limbs rhythmically spasmed.

"He He d-doesn't h-have s-seizures!" I protested, flailing my arms about. Hannah nodded her head and explained that that's why they called the paramedics.

I was in hysterics.

"I-is he going to b-be okay?" I cried, watching as Zoe took me in her arms. I was squeezing Connors hand and massaging his palm. His shaking had decreased slightly, but he was still seizing, oblivious to the crowd now forming around him.

"Troye darling, it's alright, we have his airways open, he'll be alright." Hannah was trying to console me, as I just sat confused. I knew something hadn't been right!

I stoked back his hair, making sure his head was still supported. He was becoming more aware, and he was suddenly laying still. I could hear the ambulance pulling up outside.

"Baby, kitten, can you hear me?" I watched in hope as his eyes flickered slightly. His vision was groggy, and he laid motionless. All that could be heard were tiny whimpers starting to leave his lips.

"It's okay my darling, it's okay." He was getting distressed, and I pulled his head across my lap. Tyler was leading the paramedics through the crowd and they were suddenly bent beside him.

"Has he ever had seizures before?" One asked, as they began to load him onto a stretcher. He was still pretty unaware, exhausted from the episode all together. He was unresponsive as I shook my head, and the paramedic began to fit him with some oxygen.