Match Made In The Park

Ryan pov  

I finally got to see her after over three hours of surgery from a near death bullet I got to see her and I walked into the room and I just saw the smile that I loved so much. It was like nothing changed.  

Ryan - don't you realize I have been a nervous wreck for the last three hours.  

Rylie - yeah I know. I kept holding on though like I promised I kept holding on for you.  

Ryan - Rylie do you have something else to tell me  

Rylie - no why.  

Ryan - the doctor said you're pregnant Rylie pregnant with twins.  

Rylie - what. Oh my god.  

Ryan - I know right.  

Rylie - were going to be parents.  

Ryan - yeah I know I'm going to be a dad and I don't think I could be any happier you're going to be okay and we're going to have two babies.  

Rylie - does that change anything between us Ryan.  

Ryan - no why would it. 

Rylie - because we're going to be parents. 

Ryan - so that doesn't change anything and that will never change anything about the way I feel about you because I love you more than anything and I know I'll love our children just as much as I love you because you're the best thing that ever happened to me Rylie and I will always love you.  

Rylie - you're the best thing thats happened to me too Ryan. And i will always love you. You're more important to me than anything other than the two babies I'm carrying now lol.  

Ryan - so since we've been together for so long I think that as soon as we have these twins I think it's a good idea that we get married after they're born.  

Rylie - I think thats a great idea Ryan.

And they lived happily ever after for now at least. Unless yall want a sequel. Lol

And thats the end. I didn't know how to end it and I might do a sequel depending on how yall like it and if yall want a sequel or not. I would honestly love to do a sequel to the story and it would be about Rylie Ryan and the kids but anyways. I loved doing this story because I absolutely love Ryan sheckler and the thought of a love story with him so tell me what yall think of this one and if a sequel is yes or a no go. Alright love yall