Match Made In The Park

Ryan pov  

I reading a magazine interview that I just had to do recently with Rylie and It was a lot of fun doing it to. But then the door to the cockpit opens and a person with a mask and a gun walks out and I immediately jump and i get in front of Rylie in the process. The person take off the mask and it's selena gomez.

Ryan - really don't you not have someone else's life to ruin.  

Selena - nah I don't. But ever since I had the affair with Justin and made Rylie life a living hell. Justin dumped me because he saw me meeting with the guy who I hired who was suppose to kill Rylie to begin with just because I don't like her of course and justin has been moping around ever since they broke up so I wanted to get rid of Rylie for good. So thats what I'm here to do.  

Rylie - Selena I would never take justin back you have nothing to worry about why do you have to kill me like this.  

Selena - because I don't like you and justin will never look at me the same way until you're gone for good so bye.

Ryan was standing in front of Rylie but Rylie couldn't bare to let him get in the middle of all of this and let him get hurt too. Rylie jumped in front of Ryan just as the shot was fired and selena made her get away in a parachute jumping off the plane.

Bang!!!!!!  

Ryan - Rylie Rylie are you okay why in the world did you do that.

She was bleeding really bad from her abdomen.

Rylie - I wasn't going to let you get shot by a crazy person who won't leave you alone because of me.  

Ryan - you crazy girl. I love you so much.

The copilot landed the plane and Rylie was loosing a lot of blood.

Rylie - listen Ryan I'm.... Loosing a lot of blood.....I want you to know I love you and I always loved you and I loved you more than anything. You're the only guy thats ever made me truly happy. And if I die today always know that I'll be watching over you.  

Ryan - don't even say that Rylie I love you so much okay and you're going to live you've got to hold on just hold on. I promise you're going to live through this. I don't know how I could live without you.  

Rylie - you'll be okay.  

Ryan - just hold on okay please just hold on

And by that time they were both crying. They both couldn't bare to live without each other and they didn't know if Rylie was going to survive this.  

By that time the ambulance showed up and got Rylie in and started to help her and give her fluids since she was starting to slip in and out of consciousness. They got to the hospital and rushed into surgery.