Match Made In The Park

Ryan pov  

Three weeks later.  

Things have been going great with me and Rylie. Today we're going to go to the mall and tonight were going one another date. And I want it to be really special so we're going to go have dinner on the beach.

We're at the mall and Rylie trying on clothes and I'm watching her laughing and making fun of her and we're having a great time. I can't help but try to make her laugh every chance I get so see her perfect smile I can not wait to give her one of her presents. I got her a promise ring. It's totally huge by the way. And yeah I know what you're thinking this is way to fast but I'm completely head over heals for this girl and I know it's going to last forever. And she's perfect she makes me feel loved. She cooks great lol which I can't help but love and not to even mention the sex is totally amazing. I feel like she was made for me. But anyways. I got her a necklace too and I can't wait to see the look on her face its an  infinity heart necklace and she's always wanted was so I can't wait to give it to her I'll probably even give in to her on the way to her place. Lol.

Rylie pov  

So we're just finishing up at the mall and Ryan got some clothes and I got some clothes. And we're walking out to the car.  

Now we're in the car going to my place so I can get ready before our date tonight on the beach

Rylie - can you believe we've been together for 3 months  

Ryan - yeah its been an incredible 3 months and I can't wait for our one year.  

Rylie - you're so sweet Ryan.  

Ryan - its been so great being with you. And I know I'm being cheesy and I just wanted to say I've never been happier than I have been when I'm with you. I love you and I can't imagine being with anyone else but you.  

Rylie - I feel the exact same way Ryan. You make me so happy that I couldn't even imagine being with any one but you. I love you too Ryan  

Ryan - can I give you one of your presents now while we're in the car.  

Rylie - yeah let me get one of yours from me purse in the back.

As Rylie turned around to get Ryans present out of her purse Ryans car was hit by a 18 wheeler on Rylies side