Match Made In The Park

Ryan pov  

I can't believe I ran into Rylie here. After I finally got done filming which took like 2 hours because of that idiot filmer they had sent me. Not to mention my mom is going to get an ear full about that. But anyways we decided to go to lunch and Casey came with of course and during lunch I started flirting with Rylie and she started flirting with me back and Casey told us to totally get a room and Rylie was like yeah thats for later. Any ways we dropped Rylie back at her place and then went back to my place to playing some video games and chill then my mom called to remind me That I had a benefit to go to tomorrow and I got to grip at her about the horrible filmer and she promised to me that it wouldn't happen again and I said it better not happen again.

Rylie pov  

Crap I totally forgot that I have to go to that benefit tomorrow and I totally don't want to go to it my manager thought it would be good to stay as unseen as possible because selena gomez had been trash talking me in every interview she had done in the last week. Some the benefit could not come at a worst time.

The next day

Rylie pov 

Well I just got to the benefit and the Press went wild as soon as I had arrived so I went inside and selena is here. I went to the other side of the room because I don't feel like arguing with that bitch today. And I see Ryan here.  

Rylie - Ryan hey I didn't know you were coming here  

Ryan - yeah I should have told you I was coming I'm so glad you're here it is total snooze fest in here and I'm so glad I have someone to hangout with  

Rylie - yeah same here I'm not suppose to be here I'm suppose to be laying low because that bitch over there has been trash talking me and I'm not suppose to do anything about it  

Ryan - thats total jank oh well. We'll have fun.

We start to hang out together and we're having a great time and we're flirting up a storm lol  

And then selena gomez walks up

Selena- well well well look what the cat brought in. 

Rylie - you unfortunately.  

Selena- ha ha good one. Looks like you found a new guy I can steal from you.

Then Rylie gets up and goes towards

Rylie - Selena stay the hell out of my life.  

Selena - well where's the fun in that.

Then Ryan gets up and says

Ryan - selena why don't you back off and get a life or is being a cheating slut good enough for you.  

Then selena gets mad and storms off because she doesn't have a good enough come back.  

Rylie - thanks for sticking up for me  

Ryan - you're worth it hey let's ditch this place.  

Rylie - alright