Match Made In The Park

Ryan pov  

Same Day.  

I woke up to the sound of sirens I feel fine and I can move everything but all I see is blood then I remember Rylie was turned around when the person hit us I moved my arm in front of her so it scratched up and bleeding like there's no tomorrow.  

I call Rylies name but she doesn't answer me I call her name again and she doesn't answer me again. I turn and see her and see her beautiful face scratched up and bleeding and I see a piece of glass sticking out of her leg.  

Then the emergency people get here.  

Ryan - please leave me you just have to help her. She has a piece of glass sticking out of her leg and I don't what else but you have to help her.

We get to the hospital and I checked up and patched up and stuff and I got to see Rylie. Well actually i run to see Rylie because they're not answering any of my questions at all.  

Ryan - yes can you tell me what room Rylie James is in.  

Nurse - you can't see her she just got out of surgery 

Ryan - when can I see her?  

Nurse - when she gets put in her room

So I waited 30 minutes and asked a different nurse and she said Rylie was out of recovery and she was in her room and doing well and that I could see her

So I go to the room.  

Rylie - hey handsome  

Ryan - oh my god you have no idea how worried I was about you I woke up and all I saw was blood and then they wouldn't answer any of my questions and wouldn't let me see you and didn't even tell me you were in surgery. I've been a nervous wreck 

Rylie - its okay I'm okay. Listen. The ambulance guy came by to check on me when I got to my room. He told me you insisted on them helping me and leaving you no matter what. You don't know how much that means to me.  

Ryan - I love you I didn't want anything to happen to you I wanted you to be saved first. Look since I didn't get to give you my present I want to give it to you now.  

Rylie - oh no Ryan you can't because one of my gifts was lost in the crash i know it.  

Ryan - no actually it was. Lol the insurance company came by when I was getting bandaged up and they gave it to me.

Rylie had bought Ryan a watch that he really wanted and had in engraved and everything and he was wearing it.

Ryan - I love it and I can't believe you bought it for me  

Rylie - well you deserve something nice you treat me like a princess I wanted to get you something nice besides the regular stuff I already gave you  

Ryan - Rylie you're perfect. And you treat me perfectly. Any ways I wanted to get you something nice and something to show how important you are to me. So I got you two things

He gave her the necklace.  

Rylie - Aww Ryan its just what I wanted thank you baby

Then I get down on both my knees.  

Ryan - Rylie you know I love you so much and if couldn't imagine being with anyone but you and I know everyone is thinking we're moving to fast but I love you and I know I'm going to be with you forever. Will you except my promise ring.  

Rylie - of course I will you make me the happier than I can ever dream of and I would never want to be with anyone else but you. I love you Ryan.  

Ryan - I love you too Rylie