Match Made In The Park

Ryan pov

Okay so today is the day I have to go to the park and film some tricks and I'm dragging Casey with me because he has no life and he's one of my best friends ya know. But anyways. I'm suppose to meet the the dude that is filming at the park.

We get there and it's not very crowded it suppose to be a private park and it is gated off so thats a good thing I don't want to get mobbed down by fans. But anyways there's a few people skating there's a few people playing with there dogs and there's a few people sitting in the grass reading. We get down to filming right when the guy gets there and he's not doing a very good job and I'm not paying attention to what I'm doing and I end up running smack dap into this girl. Then I realize that I've seen this beautiful girl before after all her blonde hair with red streaks in it is hard to forget.

Ryan- I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention at all to what I was doing and I was pissed because this stupid filmer doesn't know what he's doing.

As I was helping her off the ground I realized then that I knew exactly who she was.

Rylie- its okay I wasn't paying attention either. So it's not a problem

Ryan - hey don't I know you

Rylie - yeah didn't we meet at a benefit before. You're Ryan Sheckler.

Ryan- yeah and you're Rylie.

Rylie - I can't tell you how happy I am you said Rylie and not Justin Bieber's ex. Lol

Ryan- I totally understand. I can't believe Bieber would cheat on you with Selena Gomez of all people

Rylie - not a Selena gomez fan I take it

Ryan - more like a Rylie fan

Rylie - Aww you're too sweet.

Then Rylies friends yell at her from a couple yards away.

Laken- hey Rylie were leaving

Rylie - alright. Laken this is Ryan sheckler. Ryan sheckler this is my best friend Laken.

Ryan - hey

Laken - hey nice to meet you

Ryan - nice to meet you too.

Laken - look I gotta go are you coming Rylie.

Ryan - hey. Rylie why don't you stay and we can hang out after I finally get done.

Rylie - sure I'd love to