chapter 1

©PeaceInTheWild
All Rights Reserved®

~Republished~
March,2020.

~••••••••••~

Somewhere in Mumbai

7:37 P.M.

"Goddammit, you children. Stop for a second." Chirped a woman who came running to the Giant Door of Malhotra Mansion. She had a Steal Plate filled with rose petals, some vermilion and a small 'Diya' lighting at the edge. 

"Oh com'on you, Mrs Malhotra. These Children are going for their Honeymoon, Not to the war." Chirped another woman, making the first woman chuckle but anyhow; the first woman brought the Plate closer to the Newly Married Couple in their Family, a typical tradition that is called 'Aarti' was being performed by her which wishes Good Luck and Victory to people who use to go out from home for a purpose. Just like this couple were, for their Honeymoon.

Well, the first woman is Nyonika Malhotra. She is a simple woman with a brilliant brain. Architect. She was in her Mid 40's. Her eyes were a bright shade of chestnut and chocolate. People say that is from where her son got the gorgeousness in his eyes.  She looked traditional and sober in the Sea-green single plated sari. 

The other one is Nia Malhotra. she likes class and elegance but she is down to earth. she is the CEO of Murthy Enterprises after her husband became a nominal regarding to work. She handled the business brilliantly and her daughter is known to carry her such traits with excellency.

While, the couple of whom these two were talking about so fondly become more pissed after hearing the word "Honeymoon".

"Alright, you all. This isn't funny. marriage is a serious thing. So don't try to lighten the situation. I still feel sorry for both of you that you had to agree for this thing and ruin some part of your lives for this immaturity. But, right now, even me, this big Tycoon of Malhotra Industries is guilty. I hope you would forgive me. " Another man stated. Raj Malhotra, Nyonika's husband was the CEO of Malhotra Industries, as he boasted. But even he knew that bringing these two immature persons together in such a heavy bond is a clear cut mistake.

"Oh, please. Why are you saying sorry?" There were two voices that spoke together, and when they realized so, they looked at each other like one criminal looks at another.

"Don't speak when I am speaking!" They both spoke. The weird mixture of Thickness and Thinness intheir tangled voices transmitted words in a comical way.

"Stop copying me, nincompoop." Again ,together.

"Aw, even their voices are bound to speak together." stated Nyonika, chuckling and smiling while she gazed at them with adoration. Nia tried to suppress her laugh.

It seemed like they were more like twins with the way they both got angry at the same time registering Nyonika's words.

"I think it is enough of your discussion. Here, you need to leave, the press might be here anytime and if they caught you before leaving, the bombarding questions are going to give you Hell." Said Raj, his face carried a sleepy look. He was already so done with the situation.

"Just tell this person to keep this intolerable body away from me." said them both, grimacing heinously at each other's perfect bodies. 

"How can I? It's your honeymoon. Make sure not lose your hormones over there. A product kid of you two might be indestructible for our family, " said Raj.