Chapter 88: Meeting The Family.

Chapter 88:

After the ride that felt like it almost lasted forever, we finally made it to Stratford. I was so thrilled to see where Justin grew up, experience the things he did. I want to see where everything started.

“Babe, you excited?” I asked, sitting next to him on the couch with Pattie, Jeremy, Jazzy, Jaxon, Fredo, Ryan, and Scooter.

“Yeah! I have wanted to go for the longest time. I miss everyone, you know?” He smiled at me, taking my hand in his in a sweet touch.

“Yeah, I guess I understand.” To be honest, I really did get it. As I said before, I haven’t had a good relationship with my family; the only one I was ever close to was Jack. I took a deep breath of confidence, trying not to remember the older times.

The bus came to a halt and we pulled up in front of what I assumed to be Justin’s grandparent’s little ranch, how it was going to hold all of us was beyond my knowledge.

We all rose to our feet and began to scatter around to get out. Justin and I got out first because he was just so happy to see his family again. “Grandma! Grandpa!” he yelled, letting go of my hand and walking over to his grandparents who hugged him in a big hug. I just stood and smiled; it was so cute to see how happy everyone was to see him.

They hugged for the longest time; things started to get kinda awkward until Ryan came up behind me and offered to take me inside.

“Nah, I’ll just stay here. I don’t want to go in without meeting them first you know?” I whispered and giggled at the same exact time.

“Yeah, I understand.” He said, walking in with the rest of the crew.

“Guys, this is Bailey.” He broke away from the hug, pulling me over toward them.

“Oh, we have heard so much about you!” she said with a big warming smile.

“You have?” I questioned with a smile, “good I’m hoping.” I looked at Justin, shooting him a grin.

“Of course!” she squealed, giving me a hug. “I’m Diana. And this is my husband Bruce.”

“Nice to meet you.” I said, holding my hand out for a handshake.

“And nice to meet you miss.” He said, kissing the back of my hand causing me to giggle. I leaned over to Justin.

“All the men in this family have such manners.” I mumbled, then looking at his grandpa again.

“Well, we try.” He said, being cocky of course.

“Lets head inside, I have some embarrassing stories to tell you!” His grandma grabbed my hand, dragging me inside to the living room. We sat on the couch.