Chapter 85: Promises.

Chapter 85:

“Bailey do you want to go discuss that THING?” Ryan nudged me as we all sat on the couch in the bus. We weren’t staying in a hotel because we were only going to be in Pennsylvania for a night, there was no point. The bus sat in front of the arena and we had 4 hours until everything started.

I looked at Ryan as I cuddled in Justin’s arms. We had migrated out after that little fun Justin and I had in the bedroom. “No, maybe we can talk later?” I asked, nudging my head into Justin’s chest.

“No babe, go talk with him now. I have something I have to do anyways.” Justin encouraged me, picking me up and placing me on my feet.

“Are you sure?” I asked, holding his hands.

“Yeah, go on. I have to run into the arena real fast to help. Fredo’s coming with me.” Justin yanked Fredo off the couch and by the looks of him, he was surprised.

“Yeah.” He said, regaining his balance. “I got to help him with a thing.” Fredo said confused.

“Well, okay. Let’s go talk Ryan.” I said, crossing my arms and walking down the runway of the bus to the back bedroom. Ryan followed behind, shutting the door and locking it.

“So, what kind of cake are we getting?” Ryan asked, sitting on the bed in front of me.

“Um. Well, I was thinking something really chocolaty.” I said, brushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

“Yeah, that should work good.” He said, “and how about decorations, should we call everything in?”

I gasped, placing my hand over my mouth. “Oh shit, you’re right, we should call in our orders. Well what decorations should we get?” I asked, jumping off the bed and to the closest pen and paper I could find.

“Well, streamers of course.” Ryan said, “Balloons, get 150 of those.” I wrote it down as he spoke. “Maybe, we should get him good. Order water guns, how about 10?”

“That’s good!” I yelled in excitement. “Do they have basketballs?” I asked, stupidly.

“Bailey,” Ryan chuckled, “it’s basketball court. Of course.” I pretty much did a face palm, realizing how ridiculous I sounded.

“We have to call and rent it out, right?” I asked, adding that to my list.

“Shit yeah.” Ryan said.

“How about I order the cake and decorations. You do the venue and people. Well you already have the people, so the venue.” I laughed, tapping my lip with the end of the pen.

“Alright, let’s get too it.” He said, clapping his hands. I reached over to the nightstand, grabbing my phone. “Oh, and Bailey.” Ryan said, “You and Justin have sex a lot.”

I shot my eyes open, staring at him. “We do not!” I yelled in defense causing him to chuckle.

“You guys had sex like, 20 minutes ago.” He said, dialing the number to the basketball court.

“I was that loud?” I said, dropping my jaw.

“Yup, papi.” He mocked me. I wanted to yell but he spoke again. “Hello? Is this Stratford Basketball?” He asked, shooting me slick smile.

I looked down, mumbling curses under my breath. I dialed the number for the cake, waiting for them to pick up. I placed my order and moved onto the next call. I put in that number, holding the phone to my ear.

“Hello, yes can I have 50 rolls of streamers, 150 balloons, 10 water guns.” I said into the phone. The lady came back shocked.

“Woah, that’s a lot.” She laughed.