Chapter 31:I'm done.

Chapter 31: I'm done

I spent that night painting the room, letting it dry the best I could and then putting on a second coat. By the time I finished with all that, it must have been 12 am. I touched up what needed to be touched up and let the pain dry.

I carried down one of the furniture pieces to put together. Trust me, I was exhausted. I really wanted to just go to sleep but I couldn’t bring myself to do it.

Honestly, sleeping on this couch was going to be hell. I knew that every morning Justin would wake me up with Fredo a long side.

“This piece of shit!” I yelled, trying to shove part ‘A’ and part ‘B’ in the given whole. I hated building things with a burning passion. For some; odd reason, I was starting to sweat. Even though the air was on I think full blast, I couldn’t seem to stop sweating.

I pulled off my shirt, leaving me only in a sports bra. I rose to my feet, needing something to calm my nerves. I searched Justin’s kitchen, looking high and low.

Nothing seemed to suit what I wanted. Water, juice, milk, it was all there. That’s when I found a bottle.

The label said, Sassicaia Rochetta, a red wine. I held it in my hands, looking closely at the liquid inside. I popped open the crock, taking in a niff of what was inside.

I pulled back at the smell, taking a wine glass and slowly pouring it into the glass. Once I was able, I popped the cork back in, placing it right where I found it.

I fixed my bandana and sat on the cough with my glass of wine in my hand. I grabbed a nearby book that was sitting on the coffee table.

Don’t even ask me what that book was about because I can’t tell you. Not because I was piss drunk because I sure wasn’t.

I threw the blanket over my legs and began to engross myself in the book, forgetting completely about my already begun project.

            *Justin’s Pov*

I sat back, watching all the people pass by. The boys and I just relaxed, taking small sips of a beer.

I couldn’t seem but wonder what Bailey was doing. My mind was automatically focused on her. I knew I was making funny faces and that I was giving off obvious signs that something was on my mind, I wasn’t good at hiding my feelings.

“Hey bro what’s wrong?” Fredo placed a hand on my shoulder.

“Eh nothing.” I tried my best to keep it hidden but I was like a kindergarten book, easy to read.

“It’s Bailey, isn’t it?” Za nudged me, winking.

“Maybe.” I laughed, taking another sip of beer.

“What’s on your mind?” Twist asked, calling over the waitress.

“I just can’t seem to get her off my mind. You know?” I was being straight forward with the guys at this point, I was willing to tell them anything they wanted to hear.

“Yeah, you must really like this chick aye?” Fredo nudged.

Twist and Za ordered more drinks. Once the waitress finally walked away, they were spitting out so many questions at once.

“Did you guys get everything straight?”

“Are you two even dating?”

I let out a light laugh, “Woah woah, one at a time.” I pushed up my sunglasses, making them snug on my face.

“Did you guys talk everything out?” Za took the drinks off the waitress’s tray, giving her a nice big tip.

“Yeah, she’s kind of living with me.” I mumbled lightly, taking another sip of the drink in my hand, finishing it off and taking another one.