Chapter 49: Water

Chapter 49: Water

“Justin!” I called out laughing and giggling as he threw me over his shoulder.

“Come on darling, we are going to have some fun with the boys.” He jogged up into the tour bus, my gut hitting his shoulder with every step.

“Ouh.”  I groaned in pain, almost as if my ribs were breaking on his shoulder blade.

He brought me up the steps, and plopped me down on the couch. I sprawled out flat; laughing so hard it actually began to sting in the bottom of my stomach. I gasped for air as he began to tickle me in a friendly manner. He was giggling and smiling uncontrollably while doing it.

“Stop! I’m going to pee!” I cried out, trying to squirm and get away. He pinned my arms down, sitting on my body so I was unable to get away. I remember almost fighting with his body, which had over powered me, I kicked and punched, unable to breathe. In an odd way, I liked the way he was acting.

“What’s going on in here?” Fredo wandered in to find us tickling each other on the couch. His eyes were wide and his smile was faint.

“Nothing!” I yelled. Justin finally released his hands from me, getting up. I felt almost relieved when I could take in breath of fresh air to replenish my supply.

I sat up straight, and laid my head back. “You ready to go?” Justin asked Fredo, placing his phone down on the counter.

“Yeah man!” Fredo pretty much jumped out of his skin he was so damn excited.

“How bout you Bail?” Justin asked me, pulling his V-neck over his head. I was pretty confused at this point, unable to decipher what was going on.

“For?” I questioned, standing up and stretching out my sides, they sort of ached from being tickled as much as I was.

“Well, me, you, Fredo, Miley, Za, Twist, Allison and Selena are all going to an indoor water place. It has like, a water balloon fight arena its pretty dope…” blah… blah… blah… The rest was a blur when my mind focused on that one name. Selena. I know I’ve said why I didn’t like her so there was obviously no reason to repeat myself.

I couldn’t blame Justin for inviting her because he didn’t know I was uncomfortable, the fact she is Justin’s ex, makes everything ten times worse.

To be honest, I knew Miley and I would become friends. We both have been through almost the same thing, we both cut and we both have esteem issues.

“O-okay.” I gulped, playing with the ends of my hair in a nervous way. Fredo knew exactly what was happening to me, he gave me a light pat on the back before Justin and him exited the bus in order to head inside, while I got in my bathing suit.

My body needed to look good, better then Selena’s. I needed to bring that sexy side I had deep in me out to show Justin that I was ‘better.’ Things turned into a friendly competition between Selena and I.

I slipped on a second bathing suit I had, not my polka dotted one I wore in the past, this one a bit more, risky then the last. 

The bottoms were small, my butt sticking out partly. The top was double padded making my breasts look almost twice their original size. I grabbed a hair tie in an angry fashion, spraying my hair with salt spray before tying it in a messy ponytail back, fluffing it up first. To make myself presentable, I put on a pair of short shorts, leaving them unbuttoned in the front and putting a net crop top over with a pair of combat boots. My favorite sunglasses called my name, begging me to out them on. Honestly, they went perfect with the outfit. So, I gave in and slipping them over my eyes.