Back when I wasn't in love with you

"I can't trust you if you keep hanging out with that blonde friend of yours." Liam says, gritting his teeth.

Zayn gasped, looking up at Liam, finally bringing his attention towards him. "Are you serious? I've been best friends with Niall ever since we were seven years old. You don't trust me because I spend more time with him more than you do?"

Liam raised one of his bushy eyebrow and crossed his arms over his chest. "I'm you're fucking boyfriend, I'm your first priority before anyone else. Of course I won't trust you when you hardly spend time with me."

Zayn huffed and rubbed his face, shaking his head slightly. "You're way too possessive." He mumbled.

"Of course I am when it comes to my boyfriend."

Zayn rolled his eyes and paid his attention back to his phone. Liam growled, snatching Zayn's phone away and threw it hard against the wall - causing it to shatter and black out.

Zayn stood up, gasping in shock as he watched his phone shatter and he whipped his head towards Liam. "You mother fucker!" Zayn stomped towards him. About to throw a punch towards Liam's chest but Liam caught both of his wrists before he could hit him.

Liam pinned both of Zayn's wrists behind his back and pinned Zayn hard against his bed, holding him down hard.

He leaned down, to whisper into Zayn's ear, voice deep and anger, possessiveness written all over his face.

"Listen here

"Listen here. You're mine, no one else's." Liam growled and bit at Zayn's neck. Zayn shouldn't be enjoying this but he was suddenly turned on. He tried to wiggle out of Liam's tight grip but it was useless.

"Let go, Liam." Zayn says, squirming underneath him, pretending that he wasn't enjoying this moment. Getting all pinned down on the bed, Liam's front pressed against his back and hotly whispering into his ear was the hottest thing ever.

"Stop moving." Liam demands, smacking Zayn's clothed ass. Zayn whimpered and lifted his ass up into the air. "Fuck." He mumbled against the sheets.

"Knew you'd enjoy this." Liam smirked, letting out a low chuckle and pulled Zayn's pants down after undoing it, along with his boxers - cock hard and springing free.

"What're you doing?" Zayn asked, trying to act oblivious.

"Gonna prove who you belong to."

"And how you going to do that?" Zayn teased, biting his bottom lip as he watched Liam over his shoulder.

"Just watch every movement I make, baby." Liam smirked and bit at one of Zayn's asscheeks and kissed it after quickly.

Zayn didn't remember how he ended up being naked so fast, both of them were skin to skin, mouths moving perfectly in synced. Liam inside of him, thrusting harder and faster, no sign of stopping.

Zayn was in tears, he wasn't hurt, he was loving the way Liam was being rough with him, literally showing him that he belonged to Liam.

And Zayn did belong to him.

~*~

"You two need to quieten down, yeah? There's other people in the house too." Karen spoke up, taking a sip of her tea, eyes landing on Liam and then to Zayn and then back to Liam again, giving them a pointed look.

Zayn winced slightly as he walked towards her and kissed her cheek sweetly. "Sorry, Mrs Payne."

Liam chuckled softly and smiled, his smile turning into a slight smirk once he watched Zayn walk back towards him with a slight limp in his steps.

Karen shook her head fondly at the two with a soft tsk. "You two go, you guys reck of sex." She said, scrunching up her nose and she waved them off.

Liam laughed and wrapped his arm around Zayn, kissing his head reassuringly they walked away. Zayn gave Karen a genuine wave, mumbling a soft 'goodbye'

"Now did the event about 15 minutes ago prove you wrong?" Liam asked, heading towards his mustang.

Zayn rolled his eyes, biting his bottom lip and playfully slapped Liam's chest. "No, it didn't. I belong to you, I know and so does everyone else. I believe you.." Zayn kissed Liam's cheek before getting into the car.

Liam chuckled softly and got inside the driver side, placing his hand on Zayn's thigh for a brief moment. "I love you, I hope I didn't hurt you, babe." Liam gently pecked his lips.

"you had tears in your eyes, I didn't know whether to stop or not, because you were a moaning mess too."

Zayn blushed, leaning his head back against the head rest of the seat, looking ahead as Liam drove off. "Those were tears of pleasure babe, you were hitting it right." Zayn admitted, laughing softly.

Liam smirked, satisfied with himself. He chuckled softly and licked his lips. "Good to know that I make you feel amazing to the point that you will have tears in your eyes." He laughed lowly, shaking his head a slight.

Zayn rolled his eyes fondly at Liam and hummed in reply. "So where are we going?" Zayn asked, glancing over at Liam.

"Back to where I took you for our very first date." Liam replied, glancing back at Zayn with a grin.

Zayn laughed softly and grabbed Liam's hand, intertwining their hands together.

"Back when I wasn't in love with my stalker." He teased.

~*~

So,  this is possibly the last chapter of this story! I'm sorry to break it to you guys. I really love this book, I've had fun writing it and enjoyed reading your guys' comments. I really really really appreciate on how you guys took the time to read this book, waited for so long for an update and still read it??? You guys are amazing, honestly.

Thank you so much for wasting your time to read this story, I love you all!💕💖

Epilogue or nah? 🤔