Innocent

"Your string of lights is still bright to me."

Taylor Swift - Innocent

~*~

Zayn fixed the hood of his denim jacket and sighed, feeling his phone vibrate for the 6th time.

He shook his head, rubbing his face with his hands as he walked home all alone by himself. He hated walking on his own.

The sun was setting, almost getting darker. He knew the sun would be gone any minute now, he sighed his phone vibrating in his pocket furiously.

He was guessing it was Payne, his stalker. He hadn't slept for awhile, bags were visible under his eyes, he'd always fall asleep in class not paying any attention at all even though he really needs to.

This year was his last year of high school (he was thanking God) that it was finally coming to an end, yet gutted at the same time.

He shivered as a cold yet warm breeze hit him, his eyes roaming around the streets.

He could feel eyes upon him and he didn't like it one bit. He'd always feel like someone was watching him, which there was one person.

He groaned, pulling out his phone that was vibrating. He unlocked it, going through the messages Payne had sent him.

Unknown: you need a ride home, princess?

Unknown: I don't think a pretty princess like you should be walking home alone in the dark.

Zayn looked up, he didn't know that it was dark already. He saw lamp street lights slowly coming to life, he bit his lip.

He used to feel safe around the neighbourhood and everywhere he goes, but the safeness had vanish off to Narnia somewhere.

Zayn scrolled up through the messages, reading them. He shook his head and locked his phone, not wanting to read the messages his stalker had sent him.

He fixed his bag over his shoulder and started walking quickly, wishing he was home right now. His phone vibrated again, ignoring it.

Unknown: why are you rushing baby boy?

Unknown: are you scared of the dark?

Unknown: don't worry princess I got you.

He glanced down at his watch, not watching where he was going.

He rolled his eyes and when he was about to turn to another street, his body collided with a strong one.

He let out a soft screeched, almost losing his balance and fall to the ground, but luckily the strangers arm was wrapped around him before he could fall.

"M'sorry." He slowly looked up at him, his breath hitching at the sight in front of him. He could see a slight smirk plastered on Liam's face even though it was dark.

He glanced at their bodies, stepping back a little because they were both too close, he could feel his warmth radiating.

He didn't know his hand was on the stranger's toned torso that he quickly put his hand down, face flustered.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm not complaining."

Zayn smiled a little, not quite feeling safe around this guy. He stepped back a little, glancing up and down the stranger's body.

The lad was wearing a tight white singlet, loose grey jeans, black leather combat shoes with a black leather jacket.

Zayn found the latter attractive even though he properly couldn't see his face under the dim lamp street lights.

However, Zayn could feel a bad vibe about him.

He could feel the latter's eyes on him, gazing at every inch of his body and he did not like it.

"Look, it's getting really dark and I gotta get home. Um- see you later?" Zayn spoke questioning, looking up at him.

The latter laughed, his laugh deep and cute at the same time. "Alright, yeah. I'll definitely, see you later." He whispered the last part as he watched Zayn nodded and walk past him.

Zayn looked back a few seconds later and stopped in his tracks, furrowing his eyebrows. "Did you say something?"

The tall lad shook his head and scratched his stubble under his chin with a smirk. "I said, have fun walking home. Be safe." He lied.

With that the stranger was gone, leaving Zayn all confused walking the way to his house.

He sighed once he was finally home, greeting his family and walked up stairs.

He pulled out his phone, closing the door behind him and saw 11 unread messages.

He sighed, taking off his shoes as he scrolled through the messages.

Unknown: you're so pretty princess

Unknown: that frown across your face made you look so innocent.

Unknown: i love it, you're so innocent and sexy looking.

Unknown: I saw the way you looked at me, I heard when your breath hitch.

Unknown: you checked me out, did you like the view in front of you baby boy? ;)

Unknown: it felt so right when your hand was on my chest and my arm wrapped around your body

Unknown: we were so close to each other, it felt so good.

Unknown: you smelt so nice too.

Unknown: we fit perfectly like a puzzle.

Unknown: and did I say that you're pretty, very pretty up close.

Zayn gasped loudly, his eyes widening and his phone suddenly flying across the room. His phone landed on the other side of the room, near his black desk by the window and hearing it drop to the floor.

He shook his head, dropping to his knees, body shaking and hands on his face, letting out a sob. "No no no no!" he yelled. "What did I fucking do to deserve this!"

His phone vibrated once more, not hearing it over his cries and sobs.

Unknown: don't cry.

~*~

Thats creepy as fuck Liam

Comment and vote !!