Ill save you.

"You're worst fucking nightmare."

~*~

Zayn stepped back and tried to push naughty boy away from him as he was in his personal bubble, literally in his personal space.

"Get off!" Zayn almost screamed, shahid not listening to him.

He let out a soft whimper and pushed Shahid again, earning a dark chuckle from him.

"Playing hard to get huh? I see."

Zayn shook his head, ignoring him and slapped his sausage fingers away from him, pushing him as hard as he could so he could escape from him.

"Nah, uh. You ain't goin' nowhere." shahid says, grabbing Zayn's wrist and pulled him towards him.

Zayn shrieked, stumbling back to the wall being sandwiched between the wall and naughty boy.

"I said fucking get off of me, what part don't you understand? Do you even understand fucking English?!"

Naughty boy only laughed and shake his head in response, body pressed against Zayn's.

Zayn cringed and squirmed underneath him as Naughty started working up his hand on Zayn's arm slowly.

Zayn closed his eyes shut, he really wished he didn't agree to hang out with naughty boy.

They were smoking pot together, having a good laugh until naughty boy changed into a complete disgusting pedophile that won't stop and listen.

It was even worst, they were in public. No one helping Zayn, seeing clearly that he was basically getting sexual harassed by his close mate, not so close anymore.

People didn't even bother to help, thinking that they were gay couples fighting or like making out which clearly they weren't. Not even, people only walked passed them giving them weird looks.

"Dude, clearly he said to get off of him. Are your ears not working? I shall book an appointment for you since you did not hear what he said, which was to get off of him. So, why don't you get off of him before I do something that I won't even regret." A deep familiar voice spoke, causing naughty boy to stop and look up at the tall and broad figure.

Zayn fluttered his eyes open and his eyes set upon him, he sighed in relief once naughty boy released his hold around him.

Great, my stalker coming to save me. He thought.

"So what if I don't? Whatcha goin' do 'bout it huh?!"

Liam shook his head and pushed - basically thrown naughty boy to the wall, a loud bang was heard from the impact.

His fists and jaw were clenched, anger within him and he stepped closer towards naughty boy and hovered over him, he smirked as he looked at the frightened look on his face.

"I don't want to hurt you here and especially not in front of Zayn, but a punch in the gut wouldn't hurt anybody though except you'll be hurting. You deserve it after all, since you didn't listen, is that why people call you naughty boy?"

Zayn stood there shock, not knowing what to do. What was he suppose to do? He was frozen in the spot, eyes wide at the seen in front of him, some strangers surrounding around them watching the whole thing , some people recoding.

"Please don't!" Naughty boy cried and Liam didn't listen, his fist connecting with naughty boy's abdomen hard.

He groaned out in pain and slowly sliding down the wall and onto the ground, Liam watching along with Zayn and the rest of the people crowding around.

There were cheers and 'wows' heard and Liam felt proud of himself. He stepped back and bent down, patting Naughty Boy's face.

"Next time you should listen, you wouldn't be a naughty boy anymore ey." Liam chuckled and stood up properly on his feet and faced Zayn whom was shocked.

Everyone left few minutes later when Liam and Zayn just stood there and stared at each other.

"You didn't have to do that." Zayn spoke up, couple of seconds later and glance down at naughty who was still on the ground, groaning softly and clinching his gut where Liam had punched him.

"Yes, I did. He would've touched you where you wouldn't want to be touched by him, especially in public. You should thank me that I had stopped him from doing that, instead of saying I didn't have to do what I had done. I regret nothing, it was worth it." Liam shrugged, his upper lip twitching into a smirk.

Zayn just stared at him in awe, still not over what just happened before.

Naughty let out a cough and a groan, standing up slowly and rubbed the spot.

"Who even are you?" He asked, coughing making Liam and Zayn's attention towards him.

"Your worst fucking nightmare." Liam smirked.

~*~

Stalker Liam is kinda hot ??

Should I make Liam possessive and like gets jealous easily???

Comment #possessive if I should !