You can kiss me

"Where are you taking me?" Zayn questioned curiously, glancing over at Liam.

Liam smirked and stared ahead of the road, licking his lips slowly.

Zayn couldn't help but watch him, he watched the way Liam licked his plump lips and the way he was intently staring ahead of the road and the way he was driving made him feel some type of way.

"You'll see." Liam replied shortly, leaning back against the car seat.

Zayn pursed his lips, wanting to know where they were going. They've been in the car for almost an hour or so and it was almost going to be dark.

Liam on the other hand had an amazing plan on where to take Zayn.

His parents brought a penthouse years ago about an hour away, the penthouse was big and fancy of course. It was surrounded by trees with a huge lake.

Liam hadn't been there in years, they'd always go there with his family but they don't anymore since he's grown up and his parents doesn't care about him. Well, that's what Liam thought.

"Are we there yet?" Zayn grew impatient, shifting around on the seat and groaned.

He disliked being in a car for too long with an awkward silence. He didn't like things like that, he loved car rides where you're at least having a good time and jamming to your favourite songs but right now that wasn't happening. He was slightly uncomfortable.

"You ask a lot of questions. We're nearly there."

Zayn huffed and crossed his arms, looking out the window. They were basically in the middle of nowhere, a lot of trees and farms were viewed.

He was really curious on where his stalker was taking him, he shouldn't of agreed to come with him. Who knows what could happen? He was too young to die, he had a life ahead of him.

Liam looked over at Zayn and shook his head lightly, he was amused at how Zayn would pout and let out soft huffs.

It was literally adorable.

10 minutes of a car ride full of awkward silence and strong tension, they had finally arrived at the penthouse and Zayn eyes shot wide open at the view in front of him.

"Can you get any richer?" Zayn mumbled quietly to himself but it was loud enough for Liam to hear which made Liam laugh in response.

Zayn admired the view, still in the car for quite awhile, too scared to get out. He was nervous and so fucking amazed at the penthouse in front of him.

"You gonna come out or just stay in the car and just admire the penthouse?" Liam raised an eyebrow and chuckled.

Zayn blinked and shook his head slightly, looking at Liam. "U-uh, yeah! Of course, I'm coming." Zayn mentally cursed at himself and unbuckled himself before getting out of Liam's SUV

Liam chuckled and got out as well, making his way to Zayn's side who was looking around with wide eyes.

He placed his hand on Zayn's lower back and lead the way. Zayn didn't notice though, he just kept admiring the surroundings that's around him.

Liam unlocked the door and stepped in, turning on the lights, the chandeliers coming on to life.

He smiled and looked around, inhaling slowly. He really had missed this place, he remembered the time when his older sisters and parents would always come here for christmas. He always admired and love this place, it was like his home.

It was filled with amazing and beautiful memories. And also more to come. (If you guys know what I mean *wink wink*)

Zayn was still surprised and already growing to love this penthouse, he had a small smile on his face as he looked around.

Liam watched him the whole time with an adoration and loving gaze and smile.
Zayn makes Liam so soft and feel giddy, like a marshmallow.

"This is beautiful." Zayn admitted, meeting his eyes with Liam's own.

He blushes lightly as Liam stared at him with a flicker in his eyes that Zayn always seem to catch in his eyes. He bit the inside of his lip and looked away, he can still feel Liam's stare lingering on him.

Liam walked over to Zayn and smiled. "Yeah, I love this place." He spoke softly.

Zayn looked up at Liam, it was weird. He never really heard Liam speak so delicate and soft. It made his heart flatter and pick up at his soft voice.

Liam looked at Zayn, catching his gaze and stared at the shorter lad next to him. He was growing really fondly to the short lad next to him and he liked the feeling quite a lot.

"I can tell." Zayn let out a chuckle, still staring at Liam. His eyes would always move down to Liam's lips, which Liam noticed.

"Mm, you know. If you want to kiss me, you can." Liam smirked.

Zayn raised both of his eyebrows and quickly looked away, his cheeks turning slightly pink.

He was blushing. Liam liked it a lot. Zayn never blushes, this was different and all new to him. Liam has an affect on him and it was driving him insane.

"N-no." Zayn was still blushing, his cheeks still heating up. He shook his head and avoided Liam's stare upon him.

The smirk on Liam's face grew, he was smirking like an idiot now. "You know you want to." Liam teased.

"I-I don't." Zayn slightly stammered and looked down at his shoes.

Liam shrugged coolly and hummed. "Alright, but if you want to. You don't have to ask, just make your move and kiss me. I don't bite." Liam smirked and made his way towards, Zayn guessed was the kitchen.

Zayn lifted his head up and watched him walk off, opening his mouth to speak but shut it quickly and pressed his lips together in a thin line since he knew he was going to say something stupid and make a fool of himself.

So he just stood there frozen, having these strange feelings overtake him.

~*~

The picture above is the master bedroom from the penthouse that they are in *smirks*

So what do you think of this chapter, do you guys like it?