Perfect for you

"But if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms. And if you like having secret little rendezvous. If you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do. Baby, I'm perfect. Baby, I'm perfect for you."

One Direction - Perfect

~*~

"Wake up, Zaynie." Liam spoke softly, voice deep and his lips kissing all over Zayn's face.

Zayn groaned and scrunched up his face, he moved his body and winced slightly.

"Sore?" Liam asked, chuckling and kissed under Zayn's jaw, his lips slowly moving to meet Zayn's lips and brushed his own against them.

Zayn grumbled and rubbed his eyes with his fists. "Just a little." He replied, not moving his lower body too much.

He bit his lip, trying to keep himself down because of how sexy Liam's morning voice was. It was deep and groggy and fuck - He could definitely get used to this.

Liam chuckled and slowly sat up, rubbing his fingers through Zayn's soft messy hair. "I didn't fuck you that hard last night, did I?"

Zayn rolled his eyes and rubbed his face slowly with his hands, shrugging. "No, quite liked the pain you know. If I have to be honest."

Liam laughed and rubbed Zayn's back slowly with his finger tips, smiling fondly at the younger lad. "I heard, by the way you screamed in pleasure. I bet the people in the other rooms could hear you. They probably know my name now."

Zayn rolled his eyes, lips curling into a smile. "Oh shush." Zayn covered his eyes with his arm and leaned against Liam when Liam started playing with his hair.

He was like a kitten, he loved it when people played with his hair. Especially when Liam does it, it wasn't fair how easy he melts when Liam plays with his hair.

"Get up baby boy, breakfast is all served up on the table." Liam says against Zayn's hair and slowly got up, grabbing a white robe and pulled it on himself, tying the laces into a bow.

"Mm, is that why it smells good in here." Zayn stretched his arms up and slowly got up, bending down to grab his boxers and put it on, running his fingers through his messy hair.

"Yeah, babe. I got everything on the menu." Liam laughed and sat down on the chair, putting every food he got on his plate. He sat down and placed the plate in front of him and started eating, stomach craving for food.

Zayn chuckled and inhaled the beautiful smell of the hot foods in front of him, stomach growling and he smiled in embarrassment when Liam heard and laughed.

He sat himself  down on the seat across from Liam and placed food on his plate and started eating.

Liam ate and glanced over at Zayn, shaking his head fondly at the hungry younger lad and smiled. "What do you wanna do today, babe?" He asked.

Zayn licked his lips and shrugged his shoulders, taking a sip of his orange juice. "I was thinking.. Instead of being lazy and doing absolutely nothing in this huge boring hotel - we should go shopping and explore."

Liam nodded and cocked an eyebrow. "Why can't we stay here instead? Well at least, I have something to do." He wiggled his eyebrows causing Zayn to look at him like he's crazy but then he caught on.

"Give my ass a break, why won't ya?" He said, making Liam laugh - his head thrown back.

Liam settled down a few seconds later and said. "I'm a Payne in the ass aren't I, get it Payne as in Payne my last nam-"

Zayn cut him off and rolled his eyes. "Yes, I get it. That was so dry, wasn't funny at all." He chuckled lowly.

Liam rolled his eyes and continued eating his food, eyes would glance at Zayn every second.

~*~

Sorry for taking ages to update and for the short chapter. I had a perfect chapter last week but then I forgot to save it and it didn't save all of it so I have to restart all over again. It was quite a long chapter and it had cute Ziam moments in it. *sighs sadly* I tried to make it as cute as the other one but I couldn't.

Hope you guys liked this chapter though!