Prove it

"Just let me prove to you that I'm other than your stalker."

Zayn looked up at Liam, staring at him for awhile, reading his facial expressions.

Begs and pleads written across Liam's face, Zayn was protesting himself to say yes. He's doubting himself but he needs to give Liam a chance, he knows that Liam is a sweet and a genuine guy.

Zayn nodded and spoke. "Prove it." slowly crossing his arms over his chest, looking at Liam.

Liam sighed softly and stepped closer towards Zayn, resting his hands on his waist and mentally surprised that Zayn didn't step back and slap his hands away.

"I will gladly accept that, I can be the person that can buy you anything. To show you that you mean a lot to me and I'm other than your stalker, I'll spoilt you rotten and make you feel good."

Zayn cocked an eyebrow, narrowing his eyes. "You don't need to spoil me, I just need you to prove me that you're normal."

"I am normal, I just happen to be your stalker because you fascinate me. You have this vibe within you that I can't seem to stop knowing where you are. I'm protecting you from the bad things, you're too beautiful to not stalk." Liam chuckled, trying to lighten up the mood.

"I've heard, but it's not necessarily to stalk me every damn day." Zayn glared.

"Why didn't you just bump into me and ask me for my number like one of those cliche romantic movies?"

Liam shrugged and let out a chuckle, "because I'm too shy, I just think that I'm not good enough for you. You're way too good for me."

"Yet here you are still desperately want me even though I'm not good enough for you. I'm not good enough for anyone, I don't deserve anyone."

Liam shook his head and Zayn slight squeezed his waist, pulling him closer. "Don't say that, you're good enough for everyone. I'm the one that's not good enough for you and deserve you."

Zayn unfolded his arms and sighed, looking at Liam. "That's what they all say and I'm still single." Zayn let out a awkward chuckle.

"You're still single because you're not seeing what's in front of you, the person in front of you that is in love with you is all that person cares about is making you his and happy."

Zayn stared at him, blinking. Realising what Liam had meant and he finally caught on.

Liam was in love with him.

And that was why Liam would always creep on him. He finally figured it out.

"I know what you're thinking, yes. I'm truly madly deeply in love with you."

Zayn slightly tense, looking at Liam with a blank expression. He blinked, slowly sinking in the words he just said.

He was frozen, body tense, face blank, not knowing what to do or say. Liam could suddenly feel Zayn's body tensing.

His mouth slight parted, he blinked finally. His eyes slowly widening at Liam, he stepped back slightly.

"Wait- what? Huh?" Zayn stuttered, brows furrowing in confusion.

Liam watched Zayn intently as he stepped back and slightly shook his head in shock of what he just heard Liam say.

"You- you, can't be. I thought-" Zayn stopped mid-sentence, shaking his head once more.

"We hardly even know each other, I hardly know you! You don't know me, how can you be so sure?"

Liam cocked an eyebrow, tilting his head to the side a bit and looked at Zayn with a 'are you serious?' across his face.

Zayn caught on and sighed. "Right, you're my stalker." Zayn threw his arms and sighed again, "I- just don't get it."

"Don't get what?"

Zayn looked at him and pointed at his on chest. "I don't get why you chose me over billions of people out there, why me?"

Liam smiled slightly in reassurance, making sure that Zayn wasn't uncomfortable. "Haven't I told you?"

Zayn slightly shook his head. "Not specifically."

Liam nodded and sat down on the sofa, patting the spot next to him for Zayn which Zayn declined and sat on the couch across from Liam instead.

Liam shrugged off the rejection and left it, making himself comfortable before he explains and confesses to Zayn specifically why him.

"You really wanna know huh? When I first laid my eyes on you, I felt these feelings that I've got to protect you and know where you're going, who you with and what you're doing - everything. You're unique, everything about you is just so..mesmerising, perfection and beautiful. I automatically fell in love with you and I had no idea how! It's just everything you do makes me feel some type of way, that I can't seem to put my finger on. I don't like it when a man is holding your hand and talking about your eyes, I'm suppose to do that. No one else. I'm in love with you and it's driving me crazy, to think that you don't feel the same way, it hurts. But you know what? I'm not going to give up, I'm still going to wait for you. I'm not trying to deceive ya, but I promise falling for me won't be a mistake."

Zayn bit the inside of his lip and stared at Liam with a slight emotion shown on his face. He frowned, not sure if he should trust Liam and believe the words he just spoke.

But that look on Liam's face, he knew that he was being honest and that kinda made Zayn trust him and believe him.

He's at least going to try give Liam a chance but if he fucks everything up, I don't think he'll give him another one. A chance, is a chance.

Zayn hasn't spoken a word, he just sat there looking at Liam, slightly speechless.

"I mean what I said Zayn, I really am in love with you, it's indescribable. Give me a chance, I'll prove everything to you."

Zayn blinked and slowly nodded his head, chewing on his bottom lip nervously.

A smile slowly creeped on his face, making Liam smile and sigh in relief once he saw the smile on Zayn's lips.

Zayn nodded, bottom lip still in between his teeth. "I won't mind."

Liam squealed slightly, beaming with excitement and almost jumping on Zayn as he stood up and sat next to him.

"Don't make me regret giving you a chance."

Liam laughed and grabbed Zayn's face, kissing the corner of his lips for a mere second and stood up, grinning widely. "I won't, I promise."

~*~

Sorry! It's been awhile, oh my! I've just been caught on updating fuck boy instead of this book and messages, smh. I really should update more often so you guys won't wait for so long. Sorry about that my ziam babies!

I hope you enjoy this chapter, Zayn is giving Liam a chonce lmfao see what I did there ahahaha