Chapter 8: Sorry

Rika's Pov

I felt bad leaving Hikaru like that but my pride was getting in the way. I ran to my agency and asked them if I had anything in store. I didn't feel like going to the host club at all.

"I can have you for an interview at your family cafe, La Amore"

"That'd be great"

As soon as I got in the limo, I waited for my interviewer as I got hold of some autograph signing before we started.

"Umm..Miss Akira, I was asking if you had any upcoming events"

I smiled softly.

"I don't but our school is having-- actually Our club is having constant events and such to entertain people"

"Is it a host club?"

"Yes! But sometimes I bake sweets as well"

He smiled and typed it down in his laptop. But his next question shocked me.

"Do you have anyone you like?"

I flushed beet red at the thought of the mischievous twin who was definitely more devilish.

"Y-Yes..I can't tell though, it's a secret"

He laughed a bit and sighed.

"Judging from how you act, have you gotten into a fight?"

Bullseye. I bit my lip and sighed.

"I don't exactly know but I've said some mean stuff at him and I actually feel bad for it.."

He laughed and patted my back.

"That's fine. I think you should at least apologize and do something for that lucky guy. I won't really press it in further but I guess we should call it a day"

"But-"

"You need some time to think kiddo. Don't want to break that heart of yours, do you?"

I fell silent and smiled after a while.

"You're right sir. I'm very sorry I can't give you a good coverage but maybe another time?"

"Most delightful, Miss Akira"

And he left. My manager came in and she asked me what happened. All I told her was-

"Can you let me sing on a radio station?"

Hikaru's Pov

"What is her problem?! I was just caring for her.."

My brother put a hand on my shoulder in an effort to calm me down.

"She's just not used to it. She will get used to it..eventually"

I sighed in frustration. But then we got an email from the boss.

"Listen to the radio right now. Someone special's on"

That looked suspicious but we had nothing better to do anyway.

"Haha! Yes. It has been awhile ever since my last visit"

It was her voice. What was she doing?

"Oh miss Akira, what have you got install for us?"

"Uhm..Actually, I'd like to dedicate a song to someone special to me. You see, I said some pretty hurtful words and I'd like to say sorry"

"Wow, you are sure lucky, for the guy that is! Well what will you be singing?"

"It's kind of embarrassing to sing this but I am singing it for him"