Chapter 9: Pool Party S.O.S I

Haruhi's Pov

Today was another good yet weird day for me. Renge told us to dress like Yakuza and be Yakuza for a day but yesterday-

~flashback~

"NUUUU!! I want to go to have a pool party!" Rika whined.

Renge was having a small argument with her but Rika had a trick upon her sleeve.

"Daddy, do you want to see your beautiful daughters dress up and as dirty murderers?" Rika fake cried making Tamaki crumble.

"No! It's settled, Kyoya, You know what to do"

~flashbackend~

I was just walking for a while when the twins held me as captive, the next thing I knew, Rika was smiling happily at me.

"Haru-chan! We're having a pool party! Pool party!" She smiled bringing a water gun.

"Ne, let's get dressed! The twins' got a haul!" She grabbed my hand and we met the twins halfway to the changing room.

There were twin maids as well and Rika was waiting in anticipation. Once we get in, the maids put me up with a pink one piece and as for Rika (she's wearing the thing up above and her hair grew long already //so fast!//) she wore a colour blue alternative. But even wearing that, she had a nice body that any girl will be envious of.

"Haru-chan! Let's go!!" She squeeled in delight.

Soon she ran out and had skipped happily. I on the other hand met a Tamaki that had his face flushed, handing me over a jacket to cover up.

Rika's Pov

I skipped happily as I let my brown hair up in twin ponytails. I took out a water gun and shot Kaoru with it. Not long after, I felt water behind my back just to find a Hikaru with a water gun.

"You wanna play eh?" He smirked and loaded up his water gun.

I did the same and smiled.

"Of course I do! But I'll surely win since I'm great at this!" I said confidently.

The twins gathered together.

"No way! 2 vs 1 is unfair!!" I protested and they laughed as they started to shoot.

Then we heard a rusty noise from an engine, signalling that the crazy otaku is already near. Her laugh surrounded the place and I began to have shivers.

"What in the world is she wearing?" One of the twins asked.

I looked at her and put my finger onto something.

"Are you probably cosplaying?" I asked.

She nodded with happiness. She explained her character and I just wasn't impressed.

"If you were going to cosplay, you had to wear also the lenses, the wig, and all of the accessories! Deathly right I am!" I scrunch up my face in annoyance.

"Go back once you have finished re-studying the true essence of cosplay, my disciple" I ordered.

She nodded her head in joy.

"Yes master!" And she left with those words.

"Now, where were we?" I asked readying my gun.

I ran and shot Hikaru on the face making him fall into the water. Kaoru followed Hikaru into the water and I waited up. Soon after, they both resurfaced. Hikaru looked at me weirdly.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

I touched my cheek and saw that it was damp.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" but before I could finish, he hugged me.

"Nah! It's nothing to worry about. I kinda freaked out but I'm still alive right?" He said and I nodded.

Then we heard Kaoru clear his throat.

"It's already hot in here yet you guys are just making me melt!" Kaoru said while fanning his face.

Hikaru and I looked at each other and stared for a while. After that, we turned red as tomatoes and jumped up. I ran to Haruhi and smiled at her.

"Haru-chan! How are you doing? What's with that thing?" I pointed out to the yellow outer wear that she was wearing.

"Uh..Tamaki-senpai" She replied.

I nodded my head and pet her shoulder.

"One day, I will take you to a photo shoot of mine and maybe a concert as well. You will be able to use some new experiences against Papa dear" Haruhi sweated and looked at me weirdly.

We look at Tamaki and the Twins as they played with the water but something bad happened. I heard a switch thingy and the water sped up, taking poor Hani-san away. Mori-san tried reaching out for Hani-san but it was too late.

"H-Hikaru?" I called out and grabbed his arm.

He looked at me weirdly and I just smiled. The view right now was scary. And this was a jungle. And in a jungle, there's bound to be snakes. I shivered for a while.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"Hold my hand please? I don't want to get lost" I begged him.

He turned pink for a while and held my hand. As we walked, Mori-san was out of shape. He was tripping and completely caught off guard. Worried, Haruhi had the same thought as I did.

"Is Mori-senpai always like this?" She asked and they simply answered a 'no'.

Later on, while talking about stuff, we found out that Haruhi and Mori was gone. Not that I mind but I was still worried about them.

'Well she is with Mori-senpai..'

I sighed as I gripped Hikaru's hand.

"H-Huh? You still scared?"

"Uhm..Yeah. Got a problem with that?"

"Nah. Not really"

And then we heard a battle cry which sounded a lot like-

"Hani-senpai?"

I said aloud in a questioning manner. The others looked at me as we rushed to where the sound came from. And just as expected, there was some knocked out guards and the three people who were missing.

The twins checked out the two guards and then they had an explanation about Hani-senpai being a martial artist. Looks can be deceiving after all. I laughed a bit and earned their attention as we walked home.

"I don't really see this as a relaxation though. Maybe we should go to a real beach and have fun!"

I suggested and Tamaki declined at first but Haruhi was my lifesaver.

"Well it's decided! We are going to the beach!"