Chapter 7: Confused

Rika's Pov

As I woke up, I was in my room. I sat up a bit and saw a note near my alarm clock.

'Rika, We've gone home and we've finished the stuff. Don't worry though, Hikaru carried you to your room after we finished. See you at school tomorrow, feel better'

I smiled. I did feel a lot better after a good night sleep. I stood up and stretched my arms a bit. I did my daily routine and put on a smile as I walk out of my apartment. I walked around a bit more and saw Hikaru and Kaoru's limo waiting.

"Morning Rika!" They both cheerfully greeted.

I frowned a bit.

"What's this for?" I asked.

The two smiled as they put their arms around each other's back.

"We just want to make sure you have some buddies om the way to school. And besides, We really are taking orders from the boss. He was furious!" They said in chorus.

Just how are they always in sync?!

They opened the door to the limousine and let me sit in the middle. Kaoru on the left, Hikaru on the right. The whole ride was very peaceful but every now and then, they'd make small jokes and get on my nerves a bit. But as we arrive at the school's gate, I got nervous.

Isn't this bad? I'm with the Hitachiin Twins and I-

My thoughts were cut short as Hikaru reassuringly pat my back.

"Don't worry, I've got your back" He grinned like the guys from the movies.

I laughed softly with my eyes closed.

"That's so cheesy, did you possibly watch a chicflic?" Then I walked a bit forward as I kept my distance of 3 meters ahead of them.

Hikaru's Pov

I looked at Rika from afar. The way she walked, the way her hair bounces, it was all perfect..

THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME?!! I'm starting to sound like those guys from chicflics!!

'That's so cheesy, did you possibly watch a chicflic?'

I gritted my teeth in annoyance. I was confused. I don't even know what I feel about Rika anymore. It's like my face flushes red when she seems so perfect and my heart beats when she flashes a smile in front of me.

"Hikaru? Hikaru?" Kaoru waved his hand infront of me.

I didn't realize that I've been thinking too deeply.

"You okay?" He asked a bit concerned.

I nod.

"Yeah, I'm alright" I replied.

Every now and then I'd take a glance from Rika and once she sees me, I'd advert my gaze from her. She's just too irresistible. I want to have her for myself.

"Hikaru? What are you staring at? Everyone's gone already, even Kaoru" Rika stood before me.

"I just had a thought" She widened her eyes at what I said.

"You, Thinking about something?!"

"Uh yeah"

"This is unbelievable!! What have you done to the real Hikaru!?" She shook my body forward and backward.

I was getting dizzy from that ranting of hers but it sure does feel good being near her.

HIKARU HITACHIIN!! YOU ARE NOT A MASOCHIST! I REPEAT, YOU ARE NOT A MASOCHIST!!

I held her wrists and looked at her. She froze still.

"W-Wha-?" She was confused about what was happening.

It was okay. I was confused as well.

"I'm a Masochist" I said.

She laughed loudly and broke away into tears.

"So you finally admitted that you're the Uke between the Hikaru x Kaoru thingy huh?! Hahahahahaha!!" She laughed like a madman and held her stomach.

"I-I am not the Uke! If anything, I am the Seme!!" I protested but She just laughed at me.

She stopped momentarily and waved her hand.

"No more okay? I'm having a hard time breathing already..Take it easy on me" She had a look on her face and I started to worry.

"I'll take you to the infirmary! It's not-" She glared at me.

This was some of the few days she'd scare me with her icy glare.

"Why are you so kind all of a sudden? It makes me confused about what I really feel about you. Should I hate you for your arrogance or should I like you for your sweetness? Just...Stop messing with my mind" She finished with a sigh.

Her hand cut loose from my grip and she walked away. I tried reaching her but I froze in place as I watched her leave.

No, Don't leave me alone. Not you too

Eversince I met her, I always felt weird. I don't know why I'm so confused but I'm all messed up. Can't I get her back again?