Chapter 5: Movie Mess, Love Sickness?

Rika's POV (Akira)

As usual, we were given assignments by our teacher in math. I hate math! But at least I'm partnered with someone I know. BUT I HATE HIM!

~Flashback~

"Okay class, you will have an output in statistics and must submit it tomorrow" The class sighed except for a certain ginger head smiling.

"You will be partnered up with a classmate for this has some parts that needs two people for it and also because there are students who don't understand much of the lessons" Some claps and sighs were heard but the ginger head just smiled.

".......Hikaru Hitachiin, you will pair up with Rika Akiyama. She is good at this subject but I'm fairly hopeful that you can change her outview of math" The teacher smiled.

I stood up from my seat and scrunched my face into a displeased look.

"Why?!" I asked.

"You are a good student but not really that attentive to math. And you have some problems within this subject, therefore Hikaru here shall help you for he is the best in mathematics here"

~Flashback End~

"Uhhhhhhhhh" I groaned on our way to the host club.

"So who goes to who's place?" Haruhi asked.

"You all can go in my apartment for the output" I said with a tired look.

"Uhhhhh...Why am I so unlucky?" I groaned as I plopped myself on the sofa.

"Exactly how?" Hikaru asked a bit hurt.

I look to the corner and spot a girl who seemed familiar. It was the girl I partnered up with in the coscon in New York.

"Oh lookie, we gave a guest" I said diverting the attention to the girl.

They all greeted her and started saying mean things about them. Some sent tamaki flying away. And she saw me.

"Y-You're Aki-chan! The cosplayer at the coscon in New York! I can't forget that cosplay of Haruka Nanami! And to think that you caught the essence of her character so much!" Then blah blah blah.

"I'm glad that you still remember me, Renge" I gave off a fake smile which she thought of was real.

"All of you need a character change! Except Aki-chan and Kyoya-sama" Thus the preparation began.

~TimeSkip: Hikaru and Kaoru Scene~

Renge was narrating something about the twins while they were playing basketball. Kaoru got injured and Hikaru wanted to stop playing but Kaoru kept on telling Hikaru that he should go on and play.

'They are good at this but it reminds me of something' I thought to myself as I put my finger on my nose.

And then came out Tamaki being all emo and envious of the twins. The next thing after Tamaki was Mori, Hani, and Haruhi.

'Is it just me or is this escalating way too fast?!' I mentally facepalmed at what was happening.

And then Hani-senpai cried.

"That's just wrong Hani-senpai!" Renge said out of frustration.

Then she went on lecturing stuff and things that I didn't care about. So, I went walking and guess what? I am now being held captive by the twins.

'First, I was partnered up with Hikaru for  group work. Next, The twins are going to my apartment for the group work. And now, I'm being held as captive by these moronic idiots' I am definitely stroked with bad luck.

"Hikaru, Kaoru, What are you doing?"

"Well, we wanted to ask you what you thought about our scene" They both answered in sync.

"It was good. But I feel like this is really familiar..I just can't get my nose to it" I looked up and the twins looked at me.

Then we heard a big crash. We saw Tamaki-senpai so it means it's a Haruhi related incident.

Hikaru's POV

I can't help but look at Rika. She is kinda cute..What the hell am I saying?! She hates me and she's only our toy!

"Looks like film's over" She said with a disappointed look.

"Aren't you glad that it's already over?" I asked.

"Yeah, Rika..Aren't you glad?" Kaoru followed.

She shook her head.

"I'm glad it's over but someone over there has her heart breaking into pieces" She said looking at Renge.

"She may be very annoying but she just wanted anyone would've wanted. For a fairy tale to come true. Now I know why it's familiar" She smiled bitterly.

"It's Because I've been through with what she's going through... I guess the magic casted didn't last that long enough. The spell to forget the pain and sorrow of the past" She looked down as a tear dropped on the ground.

'What the hell is she talking about? Spell? Magic? Is she crazy?!' I looked at her and sighed.

"You're gonna be alright, Rika. I'll be- no, We'll always be here for you" I patted her back.

Kaoru hid somewhere and left us alone. That bastard. I hugged Rika thinking it's how you'd comfort a crying girl. She looked shocked with her tears glistening like crystals ad smiled softly as she hugged back.

"Thank you..Hikaru" she then burried her head on my shoulder and cried.

Rika looked at me while red was tinting her cheeks.

"I-I'm sorry I look so pathetic right now, Hikaru. This is so unlike me!" I held her head and hugged her tighter.

"It's alright. Let it all out" then I felt a pair of lips on my cheek.

'She kissed me! On the cheek!' I was blushing crazy.

"I love you, Hikaru. I love you so much" Is this for real?!

"R-Rika...I-I!" Then Renge started narrating.

"A confession on the brink of falling to pieces, a true piece of art. But what will come part on seeing, the answer of the receiver's heart?" Then we heard a click noise.

"Cut! Did you get that on tape?!" Renge shouted.

The crew nodded and Kyoya broke the camera's lens. He stated some things blah blah blah. But I looked at Rika and found her sleeping. I wiped her tears and carried her bridal style.

"I'll be bringing Rika up to the host club. Anyone wanna come?" Then they shook their heads.

"After this, I'll be going straight to her apartment for the project" and still no reply.

~TimeSkip:HostClub~

I called Rika's chaffeur and waited for her limo. The chaffeur called and was already downstairs so I carried Rika down and got inside the limo.

"Young sir, I thank you for taking care of the young lady. Are you really going to her apartment?"

"Yes, mister. We have an output for math and she said we'll do it at her apartment"

"Very well then"

~TimeSkip:Rika'sApartment~

I lay her down on the sofa as she slowly opens her eyes.

"H-Hikaru?" She muttered.

She sat up and-

"DAMN PERVERT WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY APARTMENT?!"

"Well you were out all saying you love me and you even asked me to bring you home!" She widened her eyes.

"I WHAT?!!!!"