"H-Hello?" You answered a girl sheeply.

"(Y-Y/N)?" Nagisa asked.

You slowly stepped out of the shadows revealing yourself. You had bandaids on your arms, legs and even some on your face. You wiped away some of your tears, sniffling. This cause the group of boys to worry.

"(Y-Y/N) what's wrong?" Haru asked.

"What happen?! How did you get so hurt?!" Nagisa asked his voice having a little hurt in them.

"I-Im fine." You choked out.

"You don't look like it..." Makoto said.

You stepped back at his tone and began to cry a bit more.

"(Y/N) you can tell us anything!" Makoto said.

You looked door as the boys stared at you with both confusion and worried in their eyes. Quickly your hands went to grab the hem of your dress.

"I moving..." You said tears falling even more.

The boys eyes sadden as they heard those words.

"What do you mean your moving?" You heard Haru ask.

"My parents said they found a better place to stay-

"Why are you moving (Y/N)?!! Why?! Why are you leaving me?!" He asked to the point his voice began to crack as you could see his eyes getting watery.

"I'm sorry..."

"First Rin and now you?!?!" He asked furiously as he took a step back.

"Haru I-" you went to reach out for his hand but he quickly pulled it away.

"(Y/N)...I hate you!!! I hate you (Y/N)!!!" Shouted your blacked hair friend as he ran down your steps and disappeared down the street.

"Haru wait!!!" Both Nagisa and Makoto shouted running after him.

You just watched as they all left. The words playing in your head.

'I hate you!! I hate you (Y/N)!!'

You didn't mean it... You couldn't stop it.

"I'm sorry..." You mumbled to yourself closing the door and running up stairs to your room.

Your chest hurt and your eyes burned from all the crying. The pain in your chest only got worse as you looked at a picture on your dresser. A picture of you and the others Nagisa, Makoto, Rin and Haru...

May 1 age: 11

You sat on your steps playing with a butterfly as your Brother, Mother and Father placed all the boxes in the car. The thought of you moving hurt you but it was best for your family.

"Okay. I think that's everything let's go, honey." Said your mother.

You sighed and got up sadly before you heard foot steps and voices.

"(Y/N)!!!"

"(Y/N)-channnnnnn!!!!!! Wait!!!!"

It was Nagisa and Makoto. Your eyes widen and filled with joy when you saw the two boys running towards you. They quickly gave you a tight hug.

"We all most forgot!" Makoto said.

"I can't believe you leaving so soon..." Nagisa said sadden that his good friend was leaving.

"Yeah... But I'll visit real soon!" You smiled.

"Really?!" They both gasped.

"Yep! Come summer break you guys will be the first I'll visit!!" Your giggled. "W-where is Haru?"

"He couldn't make it..." Nagisa sighed.

"But he told us to give you this!" Makoto said pulling out a large gold medal with a picture of you and your friends. "He says he wish you the best in (Different county)!"

You felt you heart drop as tears began to form in your eyes.

"Aw (Y/N)-Chan don't cry your be-

You quickly pulled to two into a hug tightly squeeze their bodies.

"I'm going to miss you guys..." You mumbled softly, sniffing.

"We are going to miss you too (Y/N)." Makoto said too.

Nagisa on the other hand began to cry all dramatically.

"No!!! Nooooo (Y/N)-Chan please don't leave!!!" He cried holding you tightly.

You sighed and pet his head softly.

"Honey time to go." Your mother said.

"Awwwwww! Already!!!?" Makoto pouted.

"NOOOO! (Y/N)!!!!!!" Nagisa sobbed on Makoto.

"I'll be back!" You started. "For sure!" You ended with a smile jumping into the back seat of your car.

Nagisa and Makoto waved as your car began to drive off. They were crying wishing that you didn't leave. You stuck your head out the window and began to shout.

"Tell Haru-chan I said thanks!!! Thank you all for being my friends, Love you guys!!!" You said cheerfully with tears rolling down your face.

The last thing you saw was Nagisa and Makoto... Wishing you could have seen all of them one last time...

Together.