The Plan

Kylie's POV

We got back from dinner and Allie and I went straight to our room.
"Do you think she's going to be mad at us?" Allie asked me.
"I don't know, just act like nothing happened. Take your makeup off and put your pjs on or something," I said. I took my makeup off and changed into my pjs. Allie did the same thing and we walked out to the livingroom. I sat down on the couch beside Pappy and watched tv. Allie went to the kitchen to get something out of the refrigerator.
"Girls, come here," Mom said as she walked into our bedroom.
"What did you do now?" Pappy whispered.
"Something that's not worth to fight over," I grumbled.

Allie and I walked into our bedroom and sat on Allie's bed.
"Okay, why did a modeling agency call me and when did you talk to a modeling agency?" She demanded.
"Today at the park," I said.
"You don't talk to people you don't know," she said.
"Well we didn't talk to her, she talked to us," Allie defended.
"Did you even consider us modeling? It would be a good thing to get out there, we could be famous again!" I said.
"Kylie, we moved to New Jersey so we could get away from the paparazzi, I don't want you girls to be in it. It's not so glamorous." Mom said.
"Mom, we're teenagers now. We're close to adults. We can handle it and this is our future, we should choose what we want to do with our lives!" I said.
"Mom! Dad!" Mom yelled. Nana and Pappy walked in.
"Okay, what's going on?" Pappy asked.
"These two 'independent' teenagers went and talked to a modeling agency without my permission and they actually want to do a photoshoot for 17 magazine with them," Mom said.
"So what's the problem?" Nana asked.
"They didn't tell me that they were modeling, they snuck around behind my back, and they're not going to model."
"But it'll benefit our future! If we want to model then we should model, it's our future not yours," Allie said.
"She has a point, Ashley. If they want to model, then they should model. Who knows what this could do for them!" Nana said.
"No, absolutely not. If this modeling thing happens, they might want them to expose themselves. My granddaughters aren't going to be the next Kim Kardashian. You guys won't expose yourselves like that." Pappy said, crossing his arms.
"Your father wouldn't want this either," Mom said.
"Fine, okay. We won't talk about it again. Are you happy now?" I said.
"Stop with your attitude or you're staying in this room all week." Mom threatened.
"Okay," I said looking at my phone. Mom and Pappy left the room. Nana sat beside me and rubbed my back.
"I know you really wanted to model, but it's for the best that you don't. You'll understand later." Nana said. I nodded. Allie stood up and walked out. I was alone with Nana, and I only talk to her about these things.
"It's not fair! I actually want to model, I've never wanted to do something so badly before," I said to her.
"Honey I know, but it'll be okay." She said.
"C'mon, everyone's out there watching a movie," she said.
"Can you give me a minute?" I asked. She smiled.
"Sure, I'll make you a bowl of popcorn," she walked out and closed the door behind her. I took my phone out and called the number the modeling lady gave me.
Me- hello? Is this the modeling lady that took pictures of my sister and I at Central Park today?
Eva- Yes it is. My name is Eva by the way. Can I help you with something?
Me- My name is Kylie and my sister's name is Allie. We want to do that photoshoot, but my mom doesn't want us too. Can you help us?
Eva- you just need to find a manager to help you with the paperwork. Someone who thinks you'll make it as a model.
Me- I don't know who to ask... Wait, will you do it?! Please be our manager!
Eva- I'll see what I can do. I'll text you an address tomorrow and you and your sister will meet me there. 17 magazine is very interested in you.
Me- thank you so much! You won't regret it.
I hung up and went in the livingroom. Everyone was watching We're the Millers and Allie was in the kitchen getting a drink. I went in the kitchen.
"We have to find a way to get away from them tomorrow, we're doing a photoshoot," I whispered to Allie.
"I thought we weren't allowed."
"We have to have a manager and the lady said that she'll be our manager. I'll get my license in a few weeks and we can sneak around all we want. It's genius." I whispered. She smiled and held her fist out for me to bump. I smiled and we walked in the livingroom and sat down on the floor beside everyone.
"Girls, what do you want to do tomorrow?" Mom asked. I looked over at Allie.
"I think we're gonna have a chill day, stay here or walk around Central Park again," I said.
"Well you girls can't just sit around," Nana explained.
"Well, can't you guys invite Aunt Amanda and Uncle Nick over? Maybe Uncle Fin, Uncle Rafael, and Uncle Sonny?" Allie asked.
"What about Kathy and Aunt Maureen and Aunt Kathleen? Can't they come over too?" I asked.
"I guess I could give them all a call and see if they can come over tomorrow," Nana said.
"I think it's a great idea," Brian said.
"Okay girls, go to bed. We're having a party tomorrow!" Mom smiled.
"Goodnight everyone," I said walking in my room. Allie followed me.

I closed our bedroom door and walked to my bed. Allie was sitting on her bed, her long blond hair was hanging in her face.
"Okay... so here's the plan, we stay at this party long enough for them to get comfortable, then when Mom is busy talking about stories, we ask her to go to the park again, but we'll go to the address Eva sends us instead of the park," I said.
"Okay, I'm down." She smiled.
"It's a flaw-free plan," I said.
"Yeah, let's go to sleep. We're going to be busy tomorrow." Allie said. I smiled and turned off the light.