Honeymoon Trouble

Ashley's POV

We spent the next 9 hours in a jet. It was the longest 9 hours of my life. Matt fell asleep when we were 4 hours in of the flight.
"Okay Mr. and Mrs. Lendall, welcome to Thailand!" The flight attendant said. I shook Matt and unbuckled my seatbelt. We got off the jet and walked to the car he rented. The driver was putting our bags in the trunk. We got in and buckled our seatbelts.
"How far is the house?" I asked Matt.
"About 20 minutes away, it won't take long." He promised. The ride did go really fast. Thailand is so pretty. It's not even noon yet and it's almost 90 degrees. Our house is right on the beach. Everything is so green.
"Let's go," he said opening the car door. He lifted me out and placed me down. The house owner, along with the driver, helped us with our bags.
"Welcome, my name is Tim. I'll show you around the house. I'm sure you'll be pleased. How do you like Thailand so far Mrs. Lendall?" The homeowner asked.
"Well, so far I love it." I smiled. He laughed.
"Well, that wasn't a very intelligent question. You've only been here for 30 minutes." He smiled. I laughed.
"Well, let's go on with our tour." He said. He showed us the livingroom and then the dining room.
"I highly doubt that you guys will go out here, you'll be in your room the whole time. Once you see it, you'll know why," he grinned. When he opened the doors, I was in awe. It was like another house.
"Over here, we have a hot tub. It has jets and there's lights inside that change color, over here is the mini fridge. We stocked it with water and some Thailand snacks." Then, we turned down this little hallway and was introduced to our bed.
"It's a king bed and the sheets are creme and silky. There's the master bathroom over there, and I think that's about it. I hope you enjoy everything. I'll be on my way," he said. We said thanks and waited until he left.
"So... What now?" I asked innocently.
"Well, we could go to the beach, but I'd much rather stay here with you," he whispered in my ear. He started kissing my neck and we fell on the bed.

We left our bedroom at 4:30 and went on the beach. We didn't walk that far at all, because our house is literally on the beach. It's so crazy here, I love it. I have on a red one piece and it's a v neck. There isn't anything on my back. My back is totally exposed. Matt has basic black swimming trunks on.
"Let's go," he smiled. We ran in the water and swam together. In the distance, there was a boat of people who were taking pictures of us.
"Can they do that here?" I asked.
"I don't know," he said. He picked me up and carried me out of the water. We grabbed our towels and went back into the house. Matt called the house owner while I turned the hot tub on.
"What did he say?" I asked Matt. Matt stepped in and sat down beside me.
"He said that he can't do anything. The paparazzi can't come on the shore, but they can be in the water."
"That's crazy," I whispered. I rested my tired head on his arm.
"I'm sorry they're ruining our honeymoon."
"It's not ruined, I love it here." I assured him.
"But you do need some sleep, you're jet lagged," he laughed. I yawned.
"I know, so you do." I protested. He smiled and carried me out of the hot tub. I wrapped myself in a towel and we fell asleep on the bed.

Olivia's POV

Nothing was happening at the precinct. A boring day, with boring people.
"Have you heard from the newlyweds yet?" Fin asked.
"Nope, not yet. I got a text saying that they landed, but that's it." I sighed.
"Well, I'm sure they're fine. They probably won't even leave their room." He smiled.
"Fin, that's nasty." Nick said.
"But it's true! How do you think Kylie was made?" He added.
"How is Kylie anyway?" Nick asked, changing the subject.
"She's good, Brian's been watching her. She really likes him." I smiled.
"There's drama in Thailand," Amanda said, walking in.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Paparazzi. They won't leave Matt and Ashley alone. Here's the pictures," she said. She dropped the magazine and flipped threw the pages. There were pictures of Matt and Ashley at the beach. They were swimming, then they saw the paparazzi, Matt took Ashley out of the water, and you can see Matt calling someone from their window.
"The paparazzi can't zoom inside someone's house, can they?" I asked.
"They shouldn't. That's wrong, it's their honeymoon for God's sake!" Fin said. I texted Ashley and told her to close all the curtains in the house.
"20 dollars that Matt hires someone to be Ashley's bodyguard while they're there," Fin said.
"Okay, and 20 dollars that Matt freaks out on one of them," Nick smirked. Fin laughed and they both shook hands.
"Guys, there's something wrong with you." Amanda said. I laughed and closed my laptop.

I went home and greeted Brian and Kylie. Kylie was in a onesie and she was laying in Brian's arms.
"I'm glad you're home, I think she has an ear infection," he said. I picked her up.
"What makes you think that?"
"She was fussy all day, she has a fever, and she keeps pulling at her ear." He said.
"Okay, well we have to wait until tomorrow because the doctor's office is closed. It'll be okay, Kylie." I cooed.