Chapter 4:''I Don't Wanna Another,I Want Eli. And Eli Wh-''.

Allie:(Smiling,holding Clares Hand). Clare:(grimacing)Allie I Dont Want To Go On Another Date,I'm Still Married,I Have A Husband And Alittle Boy To Take Care Of. Allie:(Rolls eyes turning around to look at Clare like she's crazy)Your Still Staying Married To Him After What He Did To You And That Slut. Clare:(Frowns)Allie,I've been with Eli for 8 years,I'm not gonna throw it away because of a fling Allie,I Love him. Besides did you do the same to Dave when he cheated on you? Allie:(Frowns)Thats Not Fair Clare and I taught him his lesson,why don't you do the same for Eli? Clare:(Smiles)Oh I Plan On It Allie. Its ju-(Clares Phone Rings and she picks it up to see Adam photo Id). Adam:(yelling)HURRY UP CLARE,ELI'S IN TORONTO HOSPITAL UNDER SUICIDE WATCH. Click and then the line went dead). (Clare stood there in shock as she put her hand over her mouth and began to sob uncontrollably grabbing her bestfriends hand tightly). Allie:(Confused)Whats Wrong Clare? Clare:(Sobbing)Eli's In The Hospital. Call my mom and tell her to bring Elijah jr. Allie(In,shock staring at her bestfriend,before grabbing her hand and driving them to the hospital)

Continue or no...?...Comment.....:)....