Chapter 13 Dad?

A/N Edited Luke Skywalker has been changed to just a random old Jedi as I said before my bad I should really read these things before publishing. Man Andy Beirsack is awesome.
------------

Kylo's POV

I've just got word from spies that the resistance has found Y/N's  alive. I wish he was dead. I wish nothing but hatred upon all his family and friends. I hope they all die for what they've taken from me.
----------
Your POV

"Y/N. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for leaving".
"Oh now your sorry old man. YOU ABANDONED ME. LEFT ME TO FEND FOR MYSELF ON TATOOINE. DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD THAT WAS? I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD", I started to cry,"I thought you-you we...". Then everything went black.

I opened my eyes and a bright white light instantly attacked them forcing them to close again. 
"Y/N wake up", said a quiet woman's voice. I recognised it as the General's. I slowly opened my eyes again. The light wasn't so bright this time. I tried to sit up but my head pounded forcing me to lay down again.
"I'm sorry to deprive you of your rest but I was just curious as to why you kept saying my son's name in your sleep."
"I don't know General it won't happen again sorry"
"Oh don't apologise dear it doesn't matter. But are you sure you don't need more Stockholm Syndrome therapy?".
Therapy was the worst. No one believed me.
"No General I'm fine."
"Ok If you say so dear"
She stood up and walked away leaving me to sleep. But my dreams were full of him. He was always there. I couldn't forget him.
------------
A/N Sorry the chapter was quite short. I have horrible writers block. Thank you so much for reading. Almost 3k yessssss. Anyway please leave a like and a comment thank you so much. May the force be with you :) - GoblinRage