Chapter 4 Closer

Edited
Kylo's POV

I chuckled to my self as I walked away from Y/N. She/he was truly stunning but someone like me could never fall in love and someone like her/him could never love me back. I am a monster. I sighed is I walked down the seemingly endless hallways to visit Snoke. I hated him.

" Ah ha ", said Snoke " You have come at last".
" Yes lord Snoke"
" Your mind is in other places Kylo Ren. You are losing concentration on your goals perhaps you need a reminder that you can be replaced at anytime by anyone? That is all you may leave".
I muttered a thank you and goodbye before I left to see Y/N to dinner.

Your POV

I sat in my grubby cell pondering life  for what seemed like hours until finally I heard a soft knock on the door. I smiled and said " Come in ". The door opened and there stood Kylo in full armer. He shut the door behind him and took of his mask.
" Hey ", he said
" Hi "
"Umm", he blushed slightly, "May I sit?"
"Sure" I said and my cheeks turned a light shade of pink as he sat next to me on the bed. There was a moment of awkward silence before he shifted slightly closer so our shoulders were touching.
"So umm it's time for dinner and I just thought I would drop by to see if you needed help getting there?".
"Yeah that'd be great thanks Kylo Ren."
"Just call me Ben but only when we're on our own".
"Ok Ben lets go" 
I smiled as he took my hand and we skipped, laughing down the hallways as happy as could be.

A/N Thank you for so many reads and likes in just over a day you guys are awesome!!!! Please remember to like and comment I really appreciate it. May the force be with you :) - GoblinRage