Chapter 3 Not that bad

A/N Edited Y/E/C means your eye colour
-----------

Your POV

He looked straight at me. My Y/E/C eyes meeting with his deep brown ones. He had black hair that was almost at his shoulders. He was actually quite attracti...NO he was the most hated man in all the galaxies and he stole me from my home. I couldn't think of him like that. At the same time as I snapped out of it he did to. His face turned sour and he shook his head.
" Come on. Move we're late for training".
He put his helmet back on, tossed me my old lightsaber and marched down the corridor. I followed . For some reason I couldn't shake the image of his face out of my head.
----------------
Le time skip to training
----------------
" Not bad. Not bad".
Said Kylo after our second sparing match. He seems to be a bit more relaxed as he takes off his helmet and shoves his cloak to the side of the arena. I couldn't help but notice his muscles underneath his tight black T-shirt. I sighed and slumped onto the hard ground, wiping sweat from my forehead. I take heavy breaths drained from the amount of effort it takes to put up a fight against a Sith lord. I hear a noise above me. Kylo stands over me with a look of concern on his face.
" Are you ok Y/N you look awfully pale".
" Yeah just tired. Wait how do you know my name?".
" I've been watching you for a while ( I wasn't sure weather to be creeped out or to blush) and your farther was a famous Jedi everyone knew who he was".
He pauses for a minute, smiles slightly and says
" I knew him for a while. He would have been proud of you you know"
"Thank you" I say.
"Now I think that's enough training for today I will lead you to your room".
He helps me of the floor but doesn't let go of my hand. My hand tingled and I felt jittery and couldn't stop smiling all that way back to my room.
" Well Y/N this is where I leave you".
To my surprise he took my hand and pressed his lips to it. Then he turned and walked away. I smiled and shouted "You know, for a Sith lord, your not half bad". I could just hear him chuckling through his mask as I entered my room.
-------------

A/N Thank you so much for reading!!!!! Please remember to like and comment I can't believe that this book had only been up for a day and has so many views anyway THANK YOU :) - GoblinRage