| Chapter 1 |

~Britney Morgan~

"So Jenna and I have something we would like to address to all of you." I spoke to mine and Jenna's family as we were eating dinner. I kept on looking at Jenna because I was sort of nervous to tell our parents about what we had been planning. Jenna soon spoke up.

"As you all know B and I have always wanted to live out in California, it's something we have dreamed of doing for as long as we can remember" she looked back at me for some help.

"We have been saving our money for years now and we have finally made the decision to start looking for apartments out there and move on with this, help out our careers and start doing new things"

Jenna and I have some sort of fan base I guess you could say, well a lot actually. We started making YouTube videos back in 6th grade. We weren't the best at doing them at that time and had no idea how to edit anything or get people to actually watch us, but now the both of us have a lot of great fans and followers on all of our social media sites.

We are now graduated and make our YouTube videos every week, mind you we now know how to edit and all the good stuff.

I am an only child but, Jenna has an older brother, Ryan who is 22 and very protective of the the two of us. Which I appreciate a lot because my past relationship was my worst relationship. Another key reason as to why I want to get away from here. I consider Jenna and Ryan as a brother and sister because our parents have been friends ever since we were born.

Our parents stood up so seeing them standup we stood up. They came to us and gave us the biggest hugs, they were so ecstatic. We couldn't believe it.

"We have always been so proud of the girls you have become and we know you guys have dreamed of doing this for ever now" my mother spoke up.

"We have talked about this with Jenna's parents as well and have agreed to help the two of you out with finding a place and moving over there" my father finished.

Our parents rambled on and on about this for the couple of hours, while Jenna and I along with Ryan were already talking about everything we would do while we were there. Ryan was extremely happy for us but was also a little upset because he wouldn't be there with us but he knew how happy we were and supported us.

We were finally going to be living our dream. Together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone!
I have no idea if anyone will actually read this or take a look at this book. This is my very first time writing anything on here and doing anything like this.
I apologize if I'm bad at it & it maybe doesn't make sense but I would appreciate if you all would maybe help me out and comment on anything to let me know what I should add or change?
Thank you so much & hope you all enjoy! :)