The Faery Vow by saturn137

Description

My father always told me never enter into a Faery Vow

For years, I followed his advice, never questioning it.

Now I have a chance to get him back, surely that's a good reason to break the rules?

Being Half-Fae Laila, has always avoided the fae like the plague, hating them for taking her father from her. 

Now a chance has come to get him back. The deal? Pretend to be engaged to the High Prince of the Seelie court. 

To complicate matters further, Laila must endure the Seelie Queen's never ending wrath, the hate of an entire court and try not to fall for a certain Captain who is slowly stealing her heart.

Faerie vows were a damn pain in the ass.

What I think

hmmmn... i seem to be developing some kind of fascination of faeries/fairies/fae(what ever you want to call it).

Anyway... after I read the whole book, there was only one thing that came to my mind.

MORE. it repeated over and over again. I wanted more. Oh for the love of all that is good and sweet, please do more. 

So, If you want to be slightly obssessive like what I have become, you should definitely read this. DEFINITELY.

(you can check the story out by going to the author's profile and look for it there or you could go the lazy way and click on the external link)