The Last Dance by xoStardust

Description

Prince John's biggest fear? Becoming King, and everything to do with it, from the sheltered life, to someday having to get married. Celia, a lady knight, minus the 'Lady' if she can help it, is not looking forward to coming of age and attending the High Ball which she thinks is nothing more than a market for single girls. The two have hated each other since childhood, but when the stress gets to John and he does something drastic, Celia's the only one who can help.

What I think

Somehow this story doesn't seem historical fiction to me. Well, it is a historical fiction but sometimes there are parts that aren't 'historical' (or whatever that means to) me. Although, I really loved this story. I really don't like reading about weak girls. You know, the ones that wait for their 'prince charmings' and expect them to do everything, the ones that just keep on letting themselves get hurt because they love the guy, and the ones that are a push over. Yeah, I really don't like reading about those. So I was really happy with this, there is somehow towards the end something like that but it is justified. I can honestly say that most of the things written in this story(the plot, how a character reacts to a certain situation and how a certain event plays out) is justified. It was a good read the first time I read it and it still is a good read the fifth time i read it again. So yeah, it's a great book.

P.S. IT HAS A SEQUEL!