The Bad Boy, Cupid and Me by Slim_Shady

Description

Reece smirked, "Trust me Chloe, the Good Girl always falls for the Bad Boy."

Chloe Armel is a Good Girl.

She never gets in trouble, gets excellent grades and is loved by everyone.

Enter Reece.

Wild, badass and has an ego that honestly couldn't get any bigger.

He gets into fights, breaks every single rule and couldn't care less about the consequences that come with it.

 When Chloe's parents leave to treat sick children in Cambodia for two weeks, she is forced to stay at her neighbour's house. 

Her neighbour has a son, and it's Reece Carter.

Sneaking out. Parties. Drinks. Hash Brownies. Flirting. Breaking the Law…and Road Trips.

Add a few shots of Cupid's Arrows and what have we got?

No clue.

All we know is, it'll be unforgettable.

What I think

hmmm... Well, it's funny. I am a sucker for funny stories. The kind of funny that isn't tasteless. and this story happens to fit into that category very nicely. Honestly, once I started reading it, I couldn't stop... Good books can do that to you. I like the plot line, it's like it has some kind of cliche in it but then again it doesn't? Do you get what I mean? Oh well, i don't know how to explain it without spoiling the story for you but i like it. It's fun, it's quirky and an easy read. What more can you ask for? haha anyway, definitely a must read.