Dumped! by XxSassyCynicxX

Description

Deana Carter has always been superstitious and cynical. She's always waiting for the other shoe to drop and expecting the inevitable - disappointment. So, when she meets Matthew Stewart, she can't help her cynicism. It's all too good to be true. However, she begins to warm up to the thoughts of happily ever after . . . until she's standing alone in the wedding chapel - an abandoned bride.

She quickly curls back into her dark jaded hole of negativity and becomes caustic, putting all her energy and thoughts into her work.

Then, news about the merger comes to light. Her company is merging with the top graphic design company in the country. She doesn't put much thought to it and immerses herself in her work even more. And then she meets Jeremy Harrington . . . . .

What I think

I have always seen this title and it’s cover in the reading lists of the authors I’ve checked out(side bit: Good writers have excellent reading choices, so if you like a certain author in wattpad there’s a good chance you’ll like reading the stuff in their reading list too) so I read the description and didn’t read it because I just felt that it wasn’t my kind of book... But I loved it! Seriously, just really loved it! I want a story that would really hold my interest until the end. A story that would have a clear plot that didn’t have awful side stories. A plot that doesn’t have a LOT of twists. I mean, I love twists as much as the next person but too much is just boring or well sloppy. This story, however, is very well thought out. I loved the way the author presented the characters. I love how the plot is intriguing and you just really really want to find out what’s next. So yeah, it’s a great story. For me, it definitely is a must read.