It Started with a Bet by worldclass

Description

When Haley finds out that Trevor Choi has taken on a bet and now must get her to go out with him, she makes a little bet of her own.

What I think

Now, if you've ever read my 'about me' section or my status you would be able to guess that I absolutely hate or maybe just dislike(actually it varies) story lines that are deep and are more on the drama side. This is only when the deep and the drama are used wrongly. I mean have you ever read a story line that had numerous twists that by the end of the story you ask yourself 'What the hell did I just read??' Well, I have read A LOT of stories like that and I was sick of it. So every story that starts out with a remotely harmless twist, I tend to avoid. I can't tell you how many times I've been let down by something that started out soooooo great and then in the middle of the story, you're like 'Oh C'mon!! Seriously?!' So I was really skeptical with this book. It has drama, depth and seriousness that I usually wouldn't like but it had a sense of humor. And I think that was one of the things that got me really interested in this story. I mean c'mon, that's 53 parts. I really don't like reading long stories(with the exception of some) and well the length scared me.

But I would like to tell anyone who is reading this(uhm, rant? Is this a rant? Hmm… I’m gonna say opinion) that this book-everything in it, the characters, story line, the beginning and the ending, the conversation and inner arguments with the head, was totally awesome!

Anyway, I think this is taking too long for a recommendation. hmmmm... so i'll just end with this. It was a great story. I loved reading it, I would totally read it all over again and again, and the author's economics teacher is hilarious.