Italian Ego by Zisces_Clegg

Description

Fresh out of college, Seychelles Welts has one thing and one thing only on her mind; her career. Or at least that was what she thought before one of her best friends interfered. Before she knows what's happening, she finds herself trapped by a dangerous egotistic Italian, and he's assured her he won't take no for an answer...

Alfonso Santangelli is sick and tired of his younger sister forcing him to go on blind dates with women he has completely nothing in common with. The final straw is when she begs him to go out with her best friend...

Deciding to put an end to her nonsense, he goes on a date with the intention of staying less than a half hour. He didn't expect what he saw, though. Something about the petite little woman intrigued him and he intended to find out what it was...

What I think

I’m not really sure what I think about the story. I liked it, that much is true. Well, I like the plot. How the story plays out is great. I love luigi by the way, my favorite character in the story. Hmmm… ahh! I liked how she does the characters, for example when the characters are antagonists; you just hate them to the core, and thus serve their purpose. Overall, the story didn’t bore me and I would gladly recommend it to anyone.