Scottish Beauty by sweatpeas

Description

Known for their beauty, the Campbell sisters have many men vying for their hands, but as Lady Emma was the eldest, she was to become Laird of Castle Campbell.    She was the most sought after for any man to marry her would one day help her rule the Campbell Clan.   After her shocking kidknapping and many months of searching, Laird Campbell, his lady wife and their other two daughters mourned the daughter and sister that they loved with all their hearts.

Sir Andrew McKenna, heir to the McKenna Clan was the eldest of fours sons.   He was a trained and hardened warrior, his Da was grooming him to take over as Laird one day.  He fights with strength and power, he commands attention and is given it.   

Gone was the hardended warrior the day he found Lady Emma, brutally beatened, raped and left for dead.   He became gentle and caring.   He vowed he would protect the lass with his body, but he never expected the lass would go straight to his heart.

What I think

Okay, so this is probably the first historical fiction that's in this list. I don't really read a lot of this genre because well, it's not my cup of tea.. so why is this here? Simply because it was a great read. It felt like the plot was thought through. I'm fairly sure it's not under humor but I really laughed at some points. I will not however comment on the 'love-at-first-sight' since I don't know what to think about it. The story had a touch of sweetness and cuteness in it. 

P.S.

I really really love that it has a sequel called 'Scottish Destiny' and that it is also completed.. it kind of continues their lives but in another characters perspective. I think they call it a spin off(?) I'm not really sure. What I am sure though is that I loved it as much as the 1st book.

the link to the 'sequel' is in the comment section, because I am lazy and I know how it feels to find a link and find out that it isn't clickable.

Read and Loved(COMPLETED english must reads?)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara