Ponyboy Curtis

You walked out of the movie house with your boyfriend, Ponyboy. Boyfriend, you thought. To think that you and Ponyboy went from close friends, to dating, to becoming official...

Ponyboy grinned at you as you two began walking down the street. He hesitantly glanced at your hand. Holding hands was something you guys were working on.

You shivered from a gust of wind that blew through you. Ponyboy noticed and took off his jacket, the one that had its back caught on fire. You understood how much that jacket meant to him.

"Here," Ponyboy offered you.

You blushed,"Thank you."

You two passed the vacant lot, indicating your house was close. You two continued walking and discussing the movie you saw. Nonchalantly, he wrapped an arm around your shoulder.

Your muscles tensed at the contact, but you quickly relaxed. You could tell Pony was too nervous to drop his arm. He kept fidgeting on the walk home, probably because his arm ached.

Minutes later, your house came into view. You and Ponyboy didn't live that far away. But, you two did live in separate ways. After crossing the road, Pony went left and you went right.

You took off Pony's jacket and handed it back. He blushed when he received it.

"See you at school," you gave him a long hug.

"See you," Pony quickly placed a kiss on your cheek before letting you go. You two separated and waved goodbyes.

---

cutecutecute lol
thank you so much for 300+ reads!!!