Darrel Curtis

part 2 of my last darry imagine!!

It's been a few days since you left Darry. Unfortunately, you had to go back multiple times to get all your belongings.

You sadly unlocked the door to the familiar apartment, today would be your last load to pick up. You hesitantly walked inside, afraid of Darry showing up suddenly.

He has work today, he's not gonna show up randomly... You thought as you wandered into the once shared bedroom.

You let out a small gasp when you saw Darry sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. He turned to you sharply, and his expression softened as he saw it was you.

"Y/N," you could tell he had to urge to run up to you and embrace you. You wished he did. "What are you doing here?" He sounded hopeful.

"I'm here to get the rest of my stuff," you gestured to the closet.

"Oh," his voice faltered as he looked away.

You took a deep breath and found the courage to sit next to him. You two sat awkwardly in silence, not sure what to do or say.

"I miss you," Darry said almost inaudibly.

You sighed deeply,"Yeah. I know." You cringed at what you said, but you couldn't take it back now.

"Are you sure you don't want to give it another shot? I promise to never hurt you again the way I did before... Y/N, I regret it everyday." Darry broke out into tears.

You felt tears well up in your eyes, but you held them back. You wrapped an arm around his shoulder, holding him close.

You both sat in that position for awhile, enjoying each other's familiar comfort. Somehow, you managed to fall asleep next to him in the most innocent way possible. And, it didn't seem so bad anymore...

---

yoyoyo imagines are still closed for now!! i need to write maybe 7 more before i can open requests back up ((:
love y'all and thank you guys so much for the support!