mOBSCENE

Twiggy hand tightly held my wrist. He then began to squeeze my wrist. And I lost my grip on the blade. He then released his grip a little bit but held it to where I couldn't move my arm. He then grabbed my other wrist and held it too firmly. "I've gotta admit you trying to kill me while I'm asleep is kinda kinky." Twiggy said then he literally licked my neck. "Get off me." I yelled. "Then don't try to kill me in my sleep." He growled back. Then he smiled. And released my wrists fully. I sighed in relief. the thought of twiggy touching me actually turned me on a bit but at the same time I couldn't actually see myself with him. Twiggy had rolled back over and seemed like he was already asleep. "How did u know I was gonna try to kill you?" I asked twiggy.

There was a little hesitation then he replied," you not asking to sleep somewhere else. And it's only a given that I left you in a room with weapons by yourself. And I knew if you are smart you'd get an idea. Hmmmm." I stared at his back facing a way from me. I am smart aren't I. And he's not as smart as he thinks he is. The knife is still on the floor where he knocked it out of my hand. "Dont even think about it." Twiggy said. "Dont even think about what?" I asked trying to seem innocent. "You know maybe I was wrong maybe you are stupid." Twiggy stated. "What do you mean by that?" I asked continuing to act innocent.

"Drop the innocent act." Twiggy said. "Grrr fine." I growled annoyed. "I think I should tell you I'm not like Marilyn or the devil. I am a God." Twiggy said. I wasn't convinced. "You asked how I knew about your plans their your reason believe it if you want or not it makes no difference to me." Twiggy said coldly. "Get some sleep too it's good for your energy especially with losing so much blood." Twiggy added on lovingly. I turned to face away from twiggy and stayed up for a while longer with my thoughts. Soon enough tho my thoughts faded away and I fell asleep.

I awoke startled. I had another dream about the devil that wasn't rare though. He had put me through some dramatic stuff. "Are you ok?" I heard twiggy say softly next to me. "Yea I'm fine." I lied. "Stop lying I had that dream too what the hell how could he actually do stuff like that to you." Twiggy said hugging me. I hadn't realized i was shaking. But I did feel safe in twiggys arm but at the same time strange. He softly stroked my hair out of my face and then something that shocked me. He leaned forward and put his lips on mine and before I knew it we were kissing. When he finally pulled his head away he was smiling. "That could never get old." Twiggy said referring to the kiss he just gave me.

"Twiggy don't ever do that again." I said. "Dont tell me what to do I do whatever I want. I rightfully stole you and you'll have to do whatever I want you to or I could simply kill Mr.Manson in there" Twiggy replied. "No. Don't hurt him." I said. He had a firm hold on my hair. He used that hold on my hair to hold me still so he could kiss me again.

I shivered a bit. I wanted him to take me right there as crazy as it seems. I had never wanted the devils touch but here before twiggy I wanted twiggys touch. Twiggy pushed me unto my back and the laided right next to me and slipped his hands up my shirt. Then he stopped and said,"sorry." He must have realized what he was doing. Or he realized that I wanted him so he decided to tease me. Twiggy rolled over and went back to sleep.

Damn one thing is true twiggy is smart...And cute but I don't love twiggy I love Marilyn and I always will.

---------------------------------------------

Don't judge me in New to the whole sex scene shit goddamn lol I actually enjoyed writing this chapter kinky is good every one... keep it kinky

- oxXNoMusicNoLifeXxo