Tainted Love

After school...

I looked down at the sidewalk as I walked. Carefully following the cracks in the sidewalk with my eyes. Then my phone went off. It was a text from Lori.

"He broke up with me, dumped me for one of the plastic cheerleaders. I guess I should have known that it would happen sooner or later. But I guess I wanted it later instead of sooner."

I felt dissy and sick to my stomach. So I sat down on one of the bus benches wondering how I should reply to the text. He had seemed like the prefect guy for her. He wasn't as preppy as all the other plastics.

I couldn't think start so I plugged in my headphones and started listening to Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson. I shut my eyes and listen closely to the words.

I hear a vehicle pull up. I figured it was just the bus. But then the door opened and it didn't sound like a bus.

I looked up a brown bag was shoved over my head. But I had caught a glimpse of the vehicle and person that had grabbed me.

It was a big white van with tinted windows. The guy was wearing a sky mask but had a tall slim figure. And i could tell it was a male.

__________________________________________

Sorry if i dont ever post chapters that much I have a ton of books on my library and I haven't been reading that much. But i will try to update a lot especially now that it's summer.

Please

Comment

Vote

Read and share my book