Chapter Seventeen

Author's Note 

Its been a long wait. (Sorry) But to know the reason, read the previous chapter. 

Also, I'm going to start back updating regularly. 

A big THANK YOU to all my fans, readers, voters, and commenters. Words can't explain how much I love you guys! :) :) 

Hope you enjoy.

[ Charlie ]

I angrily flipped from channel to channel on the tv in my room. Nothing good was on.

Well, that was a slight lie. Everything on was pretty good. But I was just so angry that everything at this time disgusted me.

I feel like a terrible person.

The replays of what I did to Bethany kept replaying in my mind. I felt disgusted with myself. All I want to do is go up to her and apologize. But she keeps avoiding me. Not that I can blame her.

Miracle was out with her friends and mom was at work, so I was home all alone. Sitting on my beanbag chair in nothing but an oversized while t shirt and my panties, I was eating some skittles. My hair was in the messiest ponytail known to man and I had on some soft, fluffy, knee high socks.

Yea, I'm just expecting to be left alone in my room all day.

That's when the doorbell rang.

I grouchily shut off the TV. I wasn't expecting any company today.

It'd be so cool if that was a pizza delivery guy or something.

With that thought in my head, I ran down the stairs and opened the door.

Asher.

"You're not the pizza guy," I mumbled, slightly disappointed.

He gave me a confused look. "What?"

"What are you doing here?" I asked ignoring his question. I really didn't have a logical answer for it anyways.

He opened his mouth to respond, but he quickly closed it and his eyes traveled down to my legs.

I looked down at myself and realized that I was only in an oversized t shirt and my panties.

Hey, don't judge me! This is my idea of comfortable, thank you very much.

I could already feel the heat rise to my cheeks and I tried to cover my legs with my hands. But that douche bag already had a smirk on his face.

"Well, I came here to see your mom. But this show right here is much better," he joked.

Don't try to crack jokes with me, douche bag. We're still suppose to be hating each other.

"Don't be a pervert. Its not good," I said, uncomfortable with the amount of my body I was showing. Then I remember what he said. "Why are you here to see my mom?"

Only then did I realize he was holding his hands behind his back. For all I know, he could have a knife or a gun behind him, ready to put me out of my misery.

The thought got the best of me and my hand began to shake nervously. When he noticed, he gave me a confused look.

"Uh, I came to give something to your mom," he said, blankly.

"Well, she's not here. So you can give it to me," I replied and reached for his arm. But he yanked it away from me.

"I can't. Its from my mom to your mom and she doesn't want you or Miracle to see it."