Chapter 15: Everything Must Come To An End

Age: 18

Summer

I smiled, knowing I get to leave the school and begin my life for real. So much has happened and my life turned around here. From being a child who knew nothing, to a, what I like to think, smart individual, I have grown a lot. I can only thank the teachers, my friends, and my parents for even sending me here. I still wonder what would have happened had I not left my house that fateful day.

Anyway, Nanny had helped me pack up my bags earlier and she started crying. I gave her a hug.

"It was wonderful to see you grow up, (Y/N)," she said. "I'm going to miss you dearly."

"I'll miss you too, Nanny. And thank you for taking care of me. You'll always be considered my mother," I say.

"That warms my heart."

Nanny let me go and then someone knocked on the door. She went to answer it and Ashley walked in. She hugged me tightly.

"I can't believe it's that time... I remember when you were a small little child, one who didn't know how to read," Ashley said with a small laugh.

"Thanks for teaching me so well," I said.

We let go and Ashley had to run off to go to her class. Nanny helped me bring my bags outside the building. I carried Junior in my arms. He seemed to smile, and I'm sure he knew we were leaving. He would also get to see Gold.

"(Y/N)!"

I turned and saw Gold waving with Freddy and Bonnie running up to me. I yelped when they tackled me in a hug. We all fell on the ground, me getting the wind knocked out of me. They ended up laughing while I was still trying to catch my breath.

"Geez, you guys could have been a little more gentle with her, you know," Gold said. He picked me up and hugged me.

"I'm glad you guys are here..." I said.

"Don't make me say it," Freddy said.

Bonnie rolled his eyes and kissed Freddy to shut him up. It worked. If this is what living with these guys always is, I'll like it. Just being surrounded by my friends is good enough. Speaking of which, I looked around and saw Chica hugging her mom and Foxy and Mike going into a car and start driving off.

I sighed. This was the last time I'll probably ever see this school. Maybe it won't be as bad, but... It hurts to part with the one home I knew so well. Maybe I'll visit, or become a teacher here. I really never want to leave.

"Come on, (Y/N). Let's get you home," Gold said, bringing me out of my thoughts. I nodded and we all climbed into the car. Driving away, I looked back at the building. I never realized how big the school really was. I remember the day I first saw it and thought it was magnificent. And it was just as amazing today as back then. I smiled and waved goodbye.

-=~=-

We got home a few hours later and Freddy and Bonnie went to their room. They said they were going to watch Netflix... Whatever that is. Gold helped me unpack and then showed me around the house. When we went to check on Freddy and Bonnie, they were throwing pillows at each other and I got caught in the crossfire...

"PILLOW FIGHT!" Freddy yelled and we all picked up a pillow. Bonnie ended up winning and beating us all up with the fluffy white marshmallow of sleep.

"Haha!" He laughed. I threw my pillow at his face.

"So, Bonnie the Pillow King?" Gold asked.

"No, I'm the king. He's my queen," Freddy said with a grin.

"No way, Fazbear. I'm the king," Bonnie said.

Aaaaaaand cue the argument. Gold and I fled so we wouldn't be involved. We sat in our room and just hugged. It was finally the time that we could be together forever. I was happy, excited, but scared. Would this life be fun? Maybe...

"(Y/N), are you alright?" Gold asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking," I replied.

"About life?"

"Yeah... It's so different now..."

"Hey, we'll get through it together. I'll help you, alright?"

I nodded. It was nice to have Gold cheer me up like that. He was good at it after all. I started yawning a lot and... then I don't remember falling asleep... I woke up at 12, lying in a bed and being cuddled by Gold. I guess I did... It felt different, weird. But it was nice.

I smiled and snuggled Gold, watching his face turn into a smile. He looked so cute and innocent when he slept. I sighed and tried falling asleep but I couldn't. I got out of bed and went into the living room. I sat on the couch and just closed my eyes, enjoying the peace. I wonder what Nanny is doing... She was the best caretaker, mother, I could have ever asked for.

Creak...

My eyes shot open and I looked around. What was that?

Step...

Step...

Step...

Maybe it was Gold? Or Freddy or Bonnie? Whoever it was stopped right behind me. I heard their breathing behind me and I tensed up. I tried to turn around to look at them, but they wouldn't let me... Any time I tried, they forced my head back to looking forward until I gave up.

"W-who-"

"Shut up."

I got a hard slap to the face and a bag was placed over my head. I tried to scream or something but to no avail. The person finally pushed a pressure point and... I blacked out...

What's happening?