Chapter 10: Wonderful Day

The next day, I was jumping around very happily. I ate my breakfast and got ready quickly. All students had a day off today and I wanted to ask Freddy to help me tell Gold that I liked him back. Nanny let me go over and Freddy and I snuck away. Gold was still sleeping and apparently he was really upset. It hurt to ditch him like we just did, but Freddy was willing to help me out.

We went to the music room and Freddy began teaching me Gold's favorite song. He said we had plenty of time to practice since Gold sleeps in late if it's a day off, especially when he is upset. We spent about 2 hours practicing and perfecting the song. Freddy even asked one of his friends, Bonnie, to play the guitar while I sang.

It was about time to have Gold visit us in the music room. Freddy went to get him and that left Bonnie and me in the music room. He strummed some chords on his guitar while we waited.

"So how do you know Freddy and Gold?" Bonnie asked.

"I've been around Gold since I was seven and I met his brother a little while after that," I reply.

"Huh..."

"Do you like Freddy?"

"W-what do you mean?" He blushed.

"That's cute!"

"Don't tell him, okay?!"

"My lips are sealed, my purple haired friend!"

We both laughed and soon Freddy and Gold walked into the room.

"What's this all about?" Gold asked, kind of annoyed.

Freddy nodded to me and Bonnie began playing his guitar. I soon began singing:

When this world is no more,

The moon is all we'll see.

I'll ask you, to fly away with me.

Until the stars all fall down,

They empty from the sky.

But I don't mind,

If you're with me,

Then everything's alright...

I smiled and looked down at my feet. I sang it perfectly, but I was still embarrassed. I glanced up at Gold and he looked shocked. I took a few steps so I was standing in front of him. Freddy and Bonnie snuck out of the room quickly.

"So, yeah..." I said.

"You're amazing, (Y/N)," Gold said, smiling.

"Well, thanks... Um, Gold?"

"Yeah?"

I hesitated and looked around. I bit my lip nervously.

"I... like you."

"... W-what?"

"I... I like you."

I look up at him and notice he is blushing. He looks down slightly and smiles. I giggle.

"So, does that mean..." he begins.

"What?" I ask.

"I can do..." He steps closer to me.

"Do what?" He leans toward me. We're about to kiss...

"HELLO WORLD AND ALL WHO INHABIT IT!" Freddy yells, bursting into the room with Bonnie dying from laughter. Gold backs away, blushing wildly. I laugh too.

"You ruined it, Fredbear," I say.

"Hey, I said we would leave for five minutes and come back. You took too long," he says.

"That was two minutes, ya nugget."

"Oh... Whoops!"

We all laughed. We decided to stay in the music room. I sat next to Gold at a piano and he held my hand. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Get a room, you two," Freddy said.

"Bonnie, shut him up," Gold said.

Bonnie hesitated before placing a hand on either side of Freddy's face and kissing him. Freddy's eyes widened then suddenly fluttered shut. Gold and I cheered.

"It's about time," Gold said.

They broke apart and smiled, both blushing. Bonnie looked at Gold and I and smiled.

"Well then..." Freddy said. "Didn't think you'd actually do it, Bunny."

"Don't call me that, Freddy," Bonnie groaned.

"Fine... Bunny."

I giggled. We spent the rest of the day in the music room, singing, talking, and just being ourselves. It was pretty fun, especially when Bonnie hid behind a corner and scared the socks off of Freddy.

Finally, we had to go back to our rooms. Freddy decided to walk Bonnie back to his room and Gold and I walked together to our rooms. The entire way there, we walked hand in hand. We got to our rooms and before we went our seperate ways, we hugged like old times.

"I'm really happy that you like me back..." Gold says, looking at me.

"I'm glad you like me," I say, smiling. He leans in for a kiss again.

"Welcome back, (Y/N). Hello, Gavin," Nanny says, opening the door. Interuoted yet again. Gold waves and is farther away from me now.

"I'll see you tomorrow, (Y/N)," he says, smiling, giving me one last hug, then going to his room. I go into my room and Nanny laughs to herself. I decide to get ready for bed. I climb into bed and hug Junior, falling asleep. What a wonderful day...

-=~=-

Song: Everything's Alright by Laura Shigihara

That song was on my mind so, why not? Haha! So, on Friday and Saturday, I'm going to be doing something different. I plan on finishing all my books before Halloween so I can start something new. On Friday, I will be posting chapters every two hours after I get out of school. I might even post one during one of my study halls. Saturday will be similar, only I will update every hour until all my books are finished. So yay! Then, Halloween night, I'll reveal what I was planning on doing. So yay... again! Well, that's all I've got. Any questions, PM me or put them in the comments.

Catch you on the flipside,
-TheYellowBalloon