"you dyed her hair red?!" luke yells putting max down.

"no. ashton dyed her hair red." michael replies calmly like it was no big deal.

luke groans.

"b-but lukey i like my hair r-red." stella says as she eyes her now red hair in the mirror.

luke sighs and gives stella a small smile.

END OF FLASHBACK.

stellas hair was still red but kind of pastely now. michael thought it looked just great. he called her his "mini me".

stella also had michaels choice of clothes. like mostly all her clothes were black, dark blue or grey.

but luke on the other hand got her pink, bright coloured clothes, which stella only wears when luke dresses her.

michael picks out a blackmelanie martinez shirt (cause she really liked her music and her), black tights and red skirt. he helps her get on socks and her red converse.

michael ties her up into a half do pony tail.

"mikey can you put a b-bow in my h-hair please?" stella says pointing to a black bow.

"yes darling of course!" michael says giggling and putting the black bow where the the half do pony tail was.

"you look perfect babygirl." michael gushes as she giggles.

"ugh calum shut up stacy looks fine! who cares if her chokers too big and it's falling off! she's only 6 for god sakes!" michael hears ashton say.

ashton and calum got married. calum actually got pregnant with stacy at their honeymoon. (( omg mpreg ))

calum sighs. "maybe you should of given me ten dollars so I could get a choker that actually tightens!" calum argues back.

ashton, calum and stacy appear in the baby room where luke and max where.

luke chuckles as he grins at ashtons face.

stella walks into the room and runs up to stacy and hugs her.

"mikey, babe where's the nirvana shirt we just got for max from the rock shop?" luke asks.

michael shrugs as he gives ashton and calum a hug.

"hi babyboy how's it going?" ashton ask michael.

michael grins. "it's going good."

"and how are you stell?" ashton says picking up stella.

stella giggles. "it's going g-good how bout y-you?"

"still got the stutter huh?" calum says.

"i found it cute." says a voice they all look behind them and see halsey smirking at them.

"halsey!" luke says.

"now where's josh?" ashton asks.

"right here!" josh says peaking his head through the door.

"uncle joshy and auntie halsey!" stacy says running up to them and hugging them.

they were all reuniting because today was the day ashton and calum met and they wanted to celebrate.

"where's molly?" luke asks hasley and josh.

molly was halsey and josh's adopted child, she had dark brown hair and blue dyed tips (which halsey dyed) and blue eyes. she was just so adorable.