; nineteen ;

before this chapter begins... I was looking at a arzaylea exposing again (oops?) and then I went to arzaylea original and comment, "caw caw" lmao then some girl comment to me, likes lol I don't really care if I "shouldn't be commenting that" like I don't like arzaylea I have the right to do that , thanks for listening bye felisha.

nineteen - michael

michael woke up and put his arm where luke was. but no one was there.

he groans and rubs his eyes and smells eggs n bacon. "mhm," he moans and licks his lips. he gets out of bed and walks downstairs the cold going up his body.

he hears 'doubt' by twenty one pilots playing. (( pretend tyler and josh aren't in tøp and yeah ))

he goes into the kitchen and see luke cooking, ashton and calum dancing to the music. michael giggles and walks up behind luke and wraps his arms around his waist. luke jumps a little and turns around.

he smiles immediately when he sees michaels face.

michael smiles back and kisses luke.

"morning babe." luke says turning around and starts to cook again.

"moooorning!" michael says he looks back at calum and ashton and laughs.

it was now on 'i think i'm in love' by kat dahlia.

after luke was done cooking he put the food on plates and called them for breakfast.

"thanks lukey," calum says in a girly voice.

"your welcome sweetcakes." luke says back in a girly voice too.

ashton and michael giggle.

luke hands ashton the plate and ashton nods at him. luke laughs and nods his head back.

"here ya go my love!" luke says handing michael the plate.

michael smiles and kisses luke.

they all go into the dining room and start to the delicious food luke made. after the food they decided to go out.

"how bout the art museum?" calum asks shrugging.

"oh yes! i wanna go to the art museum!"  ashton says smiling.

"you in guys?" calum asks luke and michael. luke nods his head and looks at michael.

michael bites his lower lip and nods his head.

michael goes upstairs to get changed while luke went home to get changed as well. michael gets on a black arctic monkeys crop top, white tennis skirt, black long knee socks and white adidas shoes. he put on some mascara and grabbed his phone and mini black backpack. he was all ready.

luke unlocked his house and walks inside and walks upstairs. he then hears the front door open and close. his heart stops and he grabs whatever was closest to him. a cheap dollar store sandal.

he walks slowly downstairs and peaks his head over the corner and sees the door open.

"the heck." he whispers running towards the door and slowing.

"baby, you just don't want me to leave do you?"

he looks up and sees arzaylea and her other friend with short bleached hair.

"halsey wannabe!" luke mutters.

"ha! im way better than her," says arzayleas friend.

"boy your way more annoying then arzaylea," luke says.