; three ;

Updated : 11/3/15 11:37 PM

Published : 11/4/15 9:38 AM

hello hows your day going so far

lol edited 5/24/18 8:05 PM
====•=====•====•=•=•=••
three - michael

michael was very nervous. he thought, maybe I was attracted to this sex god, luke hemmings ...

daddy aka ashton told michael about their adventures. luke was a year younger then michael.

"yes. i do want this to be a date." michael says.

luke gulps. "ok-k i want this to be a date too."

michael gives luke a soft smile. he gives a genuine smile back.

luke puts his hand on michaels. (Boy their relationship is moving fast. Aye lmao)

michael blushes, his eyes lighting up even thought they were in the dark, the fire place reflecting off of them.

michael and luke jump at the annoying voice.

"hello, I'm arzaylea and I'll be your waitress." a girl with weird eyebrows and freakishly long weird nails and wearing a waitress dress and nike shoes.

"hi arcluelea." luke says not even giving any attention to her but still staring at michael.

"its AR-ZAY-LEA!" she says rolling her eyes.

"whatever whatever." luke says then finally looking at her. his eyes widen.

"OMIGOD ARZAYLEA?" luke says.

"ITS ME LUKE HEMMINGS FROM CHURCH CAMP!"  (lol idek)

"heyyyy I remember you!"

"your lips look ... bigger. and did you pay rent yet? your boyfriends always had too." luke says.

"ah nah i broke up with him since. i always wanted someone more mature," arzaylea says looking at luke.

michael feels left out has luke didn't give attention to him. michael adores attention.

"ill get the hes-mine-back-off please." michael says looking down at his menu then at (iggy) arzaylea.

"woo-woo-woo here. you're gay?!" arzaylea says to luke.

"your father would never approve!" arzaylea. "he always liked me. maybe we should date." arzaylea adds winking 'seductively' at him.

michael felt like crying. he knows it was their first date, but he genuinely really liked luke, he gets too attached and way too quickly.

luke looks at michael and remembers why he's here. he's here with michael not arzaylea obviously.

"nope. sorry I'm here with my michael." luke says joining hands with michael.

"whatever." arzaylea says.

"what do you guys want."

"scones and milk." michael says glaring at her. arzaylea glares back but writes it down.

"what about you, cutie?"

"oh michael already told you what he wanted." luke says jokingly.

arzaylea rolls her eyes and raising her spoon eyebrows up.

"ok ok. ill get a chicken sandwich and tea please." luke says.

"ill be right back with the drinks and food."

"I'm sorry mikey. it's just I haven't seen her for sooooo long." luke says rubbing circles on michaels hand.

michael felt calm and relaxed.

"it's okay, I get it." he says giving him a soft smile.

later the food came and they ate it all. it was great. they talked a lot, asked questions about each other and had a great time.

"ill pay." michael says.

"no no my treat." luke says stopping michael.

michael groans. "fine." he mutters. michael was glad because he forgot his wallet and was going to play the "i forgot my wallet!" scene.

luke then pays and they walk out hand in hand.

when they got to michaels house they stopped by the door.

"that was so much fun. i learned more about you." michael says smiling at luke.

"same." luke say staring at michaels beautiful lips.

they both leaned in. but suddenly the door opened. "HEY WHAT ARE YOU KIDS DOING?!" calum says.

"calum get your butt back in here! you ruined everything!" ashton says.

michael rolls his eyes and laughs.

"ill see you tomorrow."

luke and michael hugged and luke walked back home. forgetting his car.

when michael walked in, calum and ashton asked a billion questions.

michael said he was tired and when into his room and flopped down into his bed.

thinking about luke.

luke luke luke. was he could think about.

luke couldn't stop thinking about michael. they met before. so they knew that they both like music and games a lot. and food. it's just luke forgot calum and ashton basically owned michael since his parents passed away in a car crash. and he never knew they had a cute little kitten.

luke couldn't help it so he got out his phone and phoned michael. they gave each other their digits before they ate.

"hello?" michael answers in a sleepy voice.

"sorry did I awake you?" luke asks concerned.

"no no it's ok." michael says sitting up, realizing who it was.

"i miss you." luke says, he was laying on his bed like a high school girl, all he needed was his hair in pigtails, him sucking on a lollipop and a old school phone so he could twirl the cord.

"i miss you too." michael says smiling so big.

+*+

wait wtf i didn't even finish this chapter??? -svea 2018